Post your tattoo pics here!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#261 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Nice, Calia.  I just got my 4th and 5th tattoos last weekend.  I really like the birds.

Damn, I just tried to add my pics from photobucket, but it's not working so I'll try to update later.

#262 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

LOVE the tats Cali!!!!!! :)

#263 lopey99

lopey99
      • 159 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

i wish i had the courage for a tattoo :(

#264 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by lopey99 

i wish i had the courage for a tattoo :(

You can do it! Seriously, my wrists barely hurt. It was over like that!!

#265 kerrib

kerrib
          • 207 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

I have 3 or 4 (I added on to my second).

First: the tree of life on my lower back (taken while getting the second)

Album-8 - 094.jpg

Second/Third: I'm from NJ...on my right side/ribcage

n26206660_30411135_6841.jpg

Fourth: Just got this recently on my left side/ribcage. My something "new" in memory of my grandparents

Roseville-20110430-00080_2.jpg

#266 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Those are beautiful. I would love a tree! That's one of my "wants"!

#267 Pucca

Pucca
              • 485 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

Great tats! Love the tree! Looking at yours makes me want to go back and get another one. :) 

Btw, the one of the sailor kissing the nurse reminds me of the same statue in downtown Sarasota, Florida. Awesome! :) 

Originally Posted by kerrib 

I have 3 or 4 (I added on to my second).

First: the tree of life on my lower back (taken while getting the second)

Album-8 - 094.jpg

Second/Third: I'm from NJ...on my right side/ribcage

n26206660_30411135_6841.jpg

Fourth: Just got this recently on my left side/ribcage. My something "new" in memory of my grandparents

Roseville-20110430-00080_2.jpg

#268 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

love this thread, will post pics of mine

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#269 Branya2012

Branya2012
                  • 200 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

I recently got a tattoo on my right foot, along the outside and across the top, right in front of my toes (do not have a pic as I am at work. I am clearly working very hard!!).

Last fall, my very best girlfriend disappeared when hiking. There has been no trace of her or her boyfriend, who were out in the mountains together. We have been BFFs for 13 years and it has been hard wedding planning and everything, knowing that the one person I want to stand up for me at our wedding cannot be there. We got engaged after she disappeared, but I know that she would be thrilled for us and would be at our DW in a heart beat (as long as her medical residency would have allowed).

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for awhile, and finally it hit me that I should get a sunflower as those are her favourites. I got the artist to create a tattoo of a sunflower with some vines coming off of it and in the vines it spells out her nickname. I LOVE it!! I have no regrets! It hurt, but thinking of her helped me through it for sure. The pain was definitely worth it, even if I hadn't done it for such personal reasons! IT was kind of short bursts of pain, and was especially tender over the tendons in my foot. If you're sure, do it! You only live once!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#270 Pucca

Pucca
                    • 485 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

I love sunflowers so I'm envisioning this tattoo and thinking it's beautiful. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and her boyfriend. :( I can't imagine how hard it must be. Your tattoo I think is a beautiful way to honor her memory and your friendship. She'll be there in spirit I'm sure, and the tattoo is a good representation of that. I feel like I'm reading about those stories I see on LA Ink. Very touching. When you get a chance, it would be nice to see the pic. :) Congratulations on your engagement and good luck on the rest of your planning for the big day!

Originally Posted by Branya2012 

I recently got a tattoo on my right foot, along the outside and across the top, right in front of my toes (do not have a pic as I am at work. I am clearly working very hard!!).

Last fall, my very best girlfriend disappeared when hiking. There has been no trace of her or her boyfriend, who were out in the mountains together. We have been BFFs for 13 years and it has been hard wedding planning and everything, knowing that the one person I want to stand up for me at our wedding cannot be there. We got engaged after she disappeared, but I know that she would be thrilled for us and would be at our DW in a heart beat (as long as her medical residency would have allowed).

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for awhile, and finally it hit me that I should get a sunflower as those are her favourites. I got the artist to create a tattoo of a sunflower with some vines coming off of it and in the vines it spells out her nickname. I LOVE it!! I have no regrets! It hurt, but thinking of her helped me through it for sure. The pain was definitely worth it, even if I hadn't done it for such personal reasons! IT was kind of short bursts of pain, and was especially tender over the tendons in my foot. If you're sure, do it! You only live once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users