Photo

Post your tattoo pics here!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

OK so ever since Cain and I started to date he has been bugging me about getting a tattoo. Well so far I can't think of a darn thing that I want to put on my body that I'll still like when my boobs are sagging to my knees and i'm one big wrinkly rasin.. :-)

So I ask you, do you have a tattoo, and if yes what is it and where?

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

I don't currently, but I am the only girl in my family that doesn't! But Paul and I had talked long ago about getting our wedding date and a Gaelic word for "love" or a Gaelic saying or something once we got married. He's very Irish and I think that's a great thing to have - we also talked about adding any kids names in the future!

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

I have a tatoo on my back (right side by the shoulder) of Chinese characters that "supposedly" (I say that b/c i can't find one person who can understand what it says) symbolizes my initials "GF" b/c they are the same initials as my sister's and it was a way of me feeling close to her forever. It is not big, and it does not have color. I didn't even do an outline, it looks exactly like thin characters. It did not hurt at all (I have no threshold for pain). It felt ticklish. But then again I did not get it in a very sensitive spot.

-Glenda

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

I hate needles!! So that is a no for me!! Even though I do like them. My FI has quite a few!!

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:53 PM

no I don't have any-my sister on the other hand has so many and this huge one across her back that I have no idea how she will cover it up on her wedding day since she has a strapless dress. Anyone know if those tattoo cover ups actually work? I can imagine all our family whispering as she walks down the aisle.
          I personally have never gotten one, because I cannot imagine liking anything long enough to permanently put on my body, also my mom barely let me get my belly button pierced when I was younger so I cannot imagine what would have happened if I would have come home with a tattoo.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:00 PM

I have 3....one on my shoulder, 1 on my arm, and one on my leg..

they did not hurt me and I cant stand pain...i am just weird.

#7 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
            • 490 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

I have a shamrock on the top of my back, a celtic butterfly on my inner ankle, and two stars; one on each of my pointer toes.

#8 BayBug

BayBug
              • 852 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:09 PM

No tattoos here. I am super scared of needles. I would seriously pass out if I ever tried to get one.
                Angie

#9 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                  Well so far I can't think of a darn thing that I want to put on my body that I'll still like when my boobs are sagging to my knees and i'm one big wrinkly rasin.. :-)
                  just don't get one on your boobs then. duh.

no one has the "tramp stamp"?

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=jthrasherphoto.com;33858]just don't get one on your boobs then. duh. QUOTE]

ROFL.. Good point.. but darn I wanted to get "tramp" tattooed on my boobs.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users