• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#231 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
  • 938 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
    Shannon - great tats but we need pics girl!!!!!!!!! loving' the Irish stuff. Although I am not Irish, I was born on St. Patrick's Day, so I like to think that I'm an honorary Irish! lol
    Lisa

What a great day to have a birthday! A huge party every year! I actually joked around with Paul that I want to have a planned birth for our child to be born on March 17!

#232 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

Thanks everyone!!!! If you are thinking about doing it go for it. It doesnt that bad..... I want to get another one but i have no clue where to put it. I want to get dogs tags. Mine and my grandfather who passed we were both in the Army. I though about getting the chain around my ankle and then having the dog tag on the top of my foot, but I really think it would take away from my other one. So I'm still trying to see where I could get it.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#233 ablj209

ablj209
      • 218 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:13 PM

I have a small sun on my shoulder. It took about 30 minutes to do and didn't hurt at all.. I agree with the "tickled" comments, it kindof vibrates and goes numb. I have been talking about getting a butterfly with a tribal band around my ankle, but so far, it hasn't happened. I think I just want another one so that I can see it. Since this one is on my back, I usually forget it's even there!

#234 Mallory57

Mallory57
        • 454 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

I always said I would never get a tattoo...but, now I do (sort of). I have my eyeliner tattooed on my eyelids. LOVE it and makes my makeup routine so simple!
          35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#235 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Did that hurt? I think I would like that but it terrifies me! Also, my eyelashes are light (like the rest of my hair only not AS blonde) so I wonder if that would look stupid...

#236 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
            • 547 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

If I ever work up the courage, I would like to get a Gemini symbol tattoo because I was born under the Gemini sign and its the sign of the twins, and I'm a twin, my mom's a twin, and her mom's a twin. So it represents a piece of me and my history that will never change. I would only get something permanent tattooed on me. But I have no idea where to get it. I like the foot idea but I'm afraid it hurts too much.

My FI has 3 tattoos: a scorpio up one arm, a dragon up the other and a Canada flag on the underside of his arm, which he got on the 4th of July when he lived in the States. Apparently he thought it was funny at the time! LOL But he loves all of his, and I love them too. I never thought I'd date a guy with so many visible tattoos, and he looks intimidating, but is the sweetest guy. My mom didn't even care about them when she met him, which was a huge shocker!!
              *~*JENN*~*

#237 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
              • 653 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Just had a cover-up of my old one done last night. 3hrs of pure torture!! It's a little bigger than I wanted but it's growing on me (not much else it can do hahahaa). I can still hardly walk on it.

BEFORE
                Click the image to open in full size.

AFTER
                Weird... looks all stretched out..

#238 chipotle99

chipotle99
                • 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:43 AM

I love looking at tats, but could never get one (see my post on the indecisive thread). Thanks for all the pics girls!

#239 Mallory57

Mallory57
                  • 454 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carly
                    Did that hurt? I think I would like that but it terrifies me! Also, my eyelashes are light (like the rest of my hair only not AS blonde) so I wonder if that would look stupid...
                    It really didn't hurt too badly...all you feel is warmth and tingling/vibrating. And they put a numbing cream on. It started to wear off at the end, so it got a little more painful but it was more than tolerable (I also have a high pain threshold so idk!) They have all sorts of colors they can blend, so they could mix a lighter color, like a lighter brown, for you.
                    35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#240 RonNMel

RonNMel
                    • 388 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I always said I'd never get a tattoo for a guy, but... I think I may be changing my mind. If I do get a symbol representing our relationship, I really want to get the star fish from our monogram/boarding pass. I'd probably get it on my ankle, as my back would look too busy and not classy anymore if I got any more there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users