Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Post your tattoo pics here!

great pics ladies! keep em coming! Great idea Jessica on the bringing the two tats together.

Shannon - I really like the clover on your toe. How much did that hurt?

Love your tattoos Jess! The one on your side is amazing!

I have this on my upper right shoulder:

Click the image to open in full size.

I did it on a whim with friends while on vacation in NYC. Just looked in a book and picked. I'm not loving it anymore and thought about covering it up with something meaningful about my daughter. Maybe the flower representing her birth month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~ View Post
great pics ladies! keep em coming! Great idea Jessica on the bringing the two tats together.

Shannon - I really like the clover on your toe. How much did that hurt?
Actually, the toe didn't hurt at all. Would get one on the other, but have no idea what. I was expecting pain and there was none!

I just got my fiance's initial on my ring finger. This is my third and probably last tattoo. I said that about my last one so who knows, lol. You can't even see it when I have my ring on so just us know about it. I got it on his birthday and he LOVED it.

IMG00110-20100820-1040.jpg

bumping this thread . . .

I really want to get 2 tattoos on both my feet.  On my right foot I want a heart to represent me and then stars for my siblings and parents and on my other foot I want 2 joining hearts to represent my FI and I and than 2 small paw prints for our puppies . . . when we have kids I could add the stars on this.  My FI on the other hand is not a fan of tattoos and thinks they make women go "crazzy lol      I think he is holding me back from getting them because I know he doesnt like them but I really want to get them.  I did compromise and told him i would wait until after the wedding to get it . . .suggestions?

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby View Post

bumping this thread . . .

I really want to get 2 tattoos on both my feet.  On my right foot I want a heart to represent me and then stars for my siblings and parents and on my other foot I want 2 joining hearts to represent my FI and I and than 2 small paw prints for our puppies . . . when we have kids I could add the stars on this.  My FI on the other hand is not a fan of tattoos and thinks they make women go "crazzy lol      I think he is holding me back from getting them because I know he doesnt like them but I really want to get them.  I did compromise and told him i would wait until after the wedding to get it . . .suggestions?

I like your ideas although I'd probably have difficulty getting a tattoo on my foot. I have one on my back-shoulder blade area and I almost squeezed my fiance's fingers off getting it. cheesy.gif I think that if you really want to get them, you should talk to your fiance about getting them after the wedding since in my mind you did compromise by not getting them earlier. Maybe you can discuss getting just one (like the two joining hearts representing your fiance and yourself) and then see how he takes that. One small step at a time? rolleyes.gif