Sign in to follow this  
Chanti

Shoulder length, curly hair: ideas?

Hi all, I just realized I have no clue what to do with my hair for the wedding... I've looked at a few web sites but nothing really stands out at me. I was thinking of half up, half down, but now I'm worried that my neck will be really hot given the ceremony time of noon in Mexico!

Does anyone know of good web sites, or have suggestions?

Thanks!!!

BlakleyBrideToBe- thanks for that link, some great styles on there! One of them was already on my inspiration sheet! :)

I have shoulder length wavy hair but the stylist made it curlier on my wedding day. I loved my hair! Here is my inspiration pic...

Click the image to open in full size.

I told her I wanted it pulled back loosley but a little higher than in the inspiration pic. Here's what she came up with for my hair...

I do have to recommend having your hair up. My MOH had her hair down and we have very few photos where she's not fixing her hair since it was blowing in the breeze the whole time. That's just one extra thing to worry about! I considered leaving my hair down but I'm very happy with my decision to wear it back.

In the end you decide what works best for you! Good luck!

I also have curly hair, but debating about using a curling iron to make the curls looks "softer". But if its humid the day of, Im sure i wont be able to fight off my natural curls. ah, decisions decisions.

love this one with the beading