Photo

We canceled our wedding...

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 SoNluv

SoNluv
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

I cannot type this morning :-0! Please ignore my mistakes.

#12 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

awww im so sorry :o( i wish u the best and dont worry anymore it will all work out and you two have each other! i hope the hotel gives u $ back!!

#13 Natashak

Natashak
      • 93 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that you have to cancel your wedding. I hope everything works out for the best. Just take it one day at a time.

Take Care!

#14 pixystix

pixystix
        • 21 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

Oh, I am sooo sorry!! I have been following your posts on here because I am getting married at the Sheraton as well but not until June 20th. We don't know if we should wait or come up with a back up plan now because of all this. We keep hoping that all the media attention will die down though. Are Viviana or Marco at the Sheraton allowing you a refund or anything? I have emailed them about a possibility of having to cancel because of all this and I haven't got a response yet so any info would be appreciated. I think anywhere you get married though will be perfect in the end. My thoughts are with you as you figure out what to do.
          ~Shawna
          ~Shawna

www.shawnaandbeau.weddingwindow.com

Getting married on June 20,09 at the Sheraton Hacienda in Cabo del Sol, Mexico!!

#15 foolishfire

foolishfire
          • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry - that's so disappointing I hope the resort lets you reschedule or else you find another place that will be just as wonderful and special.

#16 Jaime2180

Jaime2180
            • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

I am in the same boat. My wedding is May 23rd at Excellence in Riveria Maya. My fiance swears this is all hype from the media and that we will all be fine, but I have 27 people flying to Mexico during a swine flu epidemic. This is seriously making my head ache.

I can't decide to change locations or wait it out and risk the potential of people catching the flu. I really don't want to be the reason anyone gets sick. Any suggestions?

#17 Billisa

Billisa
              • 76 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been wondering about all the Mexico brides. As my mom would say, "These things have a way of working out". Hang in there, don't forget to breathe.

#18 blondie25

blondie25
                • 87 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

my wedding is june 18 and i am considering to move it to dreams punta cana if this whole thing does not get better but continental airlines has the balls to charge 150$ change fee =(((

#19 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

I am so so so so so sorry

#20 lawieland

lawieland
                    • 54 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                      I'm so sorry sweetie. Is there anything your TA or the resort can do for you and your guests?
                      Hey Danielle, I am going to have to cancel my wedding at Moon Palace in Cancun, which is only 3 weeks away! Like many others, my guests are bailing. We are now looking at getting married at Punta Cana, DR. I noticed you were married there, can you give me any advise? We are looking at the Moon Palace resort there. THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users