Sign in to follow this  
jesjess

My Awsoime ROR Wedding 01 April 2009!!!!

congratulations on your April Fool's Day wedding! I was married April 1st last year. I was the only BDW bride that day. I wasn't surprised I was the only wedding at my resort that day too. Not a lot of people want to get married on April fool's!

Sounds like you had an amazing time....3 weeks..wow Im jealous! When you went to Negril did you just go for the day or did you stay overnight and how did yopu get there? This is something I want to do as well. Thank you so much for the review, can't wait for pictures :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
Sounds like you had an amazing time....3 weeks..wow Im jealous! When you went to Negril did you just go for the day or did you stay overnight and how did yopu get there? This is something I want to do as well. Thank you so much for the review, can't wait for pictures :)
Thanx, 3 weeks was just what we needed, we had been working our buts off for the past 1 1/2 years for the wedding, ( since we paid the whole trip for everyone) So we really wanted to have a long well deserved holiday! We booked a taxi trough our touroperator, this men was really nice, He came to pick us up at 8 in the morning, and first drove us to Margaritaville in Negril. It is a 3 hour drive, but he stoped a few times, so we could have some beers. We went to Margaritaville first because there is nothing to do at Rick's Cafe before 5 in the afternoon. Margaritaville was ok, we relaxed on the beach and partyd a bit, the driver picked us up at 4:45 an we arrived at Rick's at 5. We jumped off the cliffs, had a few drinks, and saw the amazing sunset! The sun was gone at 06:30, and the driver picked us up at 7. We drove back to the hotel, and arrived there at 10:30. ( they dont drive that fast when its dark. It is a very long day, but is was all worth it!!!

Have fun!