Photo

Current Sun Gold pricelist

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 matzah1

matzah1
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

Quote:It was a post on here, it showed Mon-Thurs only... do you have a contact email for them?
    Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

Originally Posted by matzah1 

They don't work weddings on a Friday ???  that's ridiculous!

Not sure where you heard that they don't work weddings on a Friday.  Was it a certain photographer that you were trying to get?  I'm currently booked with RS for my Friday wedding.

#22 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:It was a post on here, it showed Mon-Thurs only... do you have a contact email for them?
      Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

Quote:

They don't work weddings on a Friday ???  that's ridiculous!

Not sure where you heard that they don't work weddings on a Friday.  Was it a certain photographer that you were trying to get?  I'm currently booked with RS for my Friday wedding.

No, they do photograph on other days. The Mon-Thurs is for certain packages with certain associates and may be a bit cheaper. You can go on their website at sungoldphoto.com to contact them.

#23 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:42 AM

For Paula & Damian - www.sungoldphoto.com

$1800 (2 hrs) - $3500 (8 hrs)

Associates - www.wpajamaica.com

$1200 (3 hrs) - $2800 (8 hrs)

All include copyright free CD/DVD w/all usable images.

There's multiple packages that all offer something a little different.  The package/associate I chose includes a 2 hr TTD session and 2 photographers.  Really excited for that!!!

The above post is correct.  The packages that are offered Mon-Thurs only are cheaper due to it being on an "off" day, so better deal.  Packages that don't specify a certain day of week include your weekend days.

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#24 daisymable

daisymable
        • 278 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:34 AM

I was just looking at their booking form.  It asks for credit card for payment.  Does anyone know how much you pay at the time of booking? It seems strange to pay in full at the time of booking in the case that something happens (travel interruptions, photographers don't show up etc).

#25 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

daisy - I'm pretty sure we paid $200 or $300 down, not the whole amount.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#26 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
            • 610 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:30 AM

If you book an associate, it's $300.  However, if you book Paula and Damian, I believe the deposit is $500.  Both go towards your final payment.

Originally Posted by daisymable 

I was just looking at their booking form.  It asks for credit card for payment.  Does anyone know how much you pay at the time of booking? It seems strange to pay in full at the time of booking in the case that something happens (travel interruptions, photographers don't show up etc).

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#27 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:57 AM

I emailed them on the weekend but haven't heard anything yet.  Do they book up quite far in advance.  Do you think I have any chance of getting them for a July wedding?

#28 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                • 610 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

I booked them in November for a June wedding... they have about 5-6 associates, so I'm sure someone would be available for your day.  Were you looking to book Paula and Damian or an associate?

Also,  Paula was very quick to respond in email.  Though I emailed her during the work week, so I'm sure you will probably hear from her today.

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#29 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

We booked 10 months in advance, but I'm sure they'd have someone available for your day.

I second that BeachBridein11, Paula was so sweet and so quick to get back to me.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#30 LaraJo

LaraJo
                    • 159 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

I booked Paula and Damian for my 7/23/11 wedding this past November. The deposit was $500. Paula got back to me right away and has been really helpful in answering all of my questions.

Back to Jamaica Wedding Vendors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users