Photo

Celebrity Apprentice anyone??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

I have no idea why, but I go back week after week...the show is a complete train wreck!! I cannot stand Annie, Melissa or Joan when she's on about Annie...

I hope Jessie James wins.

#12 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

I have been watching this every week. Melissa and Joan are out of control!!! They were being so ridiculous and bratty. I can't believe what Joan said about Annie. Yes, Annie is annoying, but no one deserves to be called trash or Hitler!

#13 annieanddaryl

annieanddaryl
      • 104 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:52 AM

This is too funny, didn't think I'd see Apprentice stuff here. I love the show too. Watching it every week............

#14 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

I having been watching this religiously and we (hubby and me) are totally sick of Joan and Melissa Rivers. Thank god at least one of them is gone (possibly both). It's probably hyped up a bit for tv ratings, but seriously.. does Melissa really act like that? She's a 40-something year old baby!!! Puleeeeze.

I think Annie is going to win. I don't think it even matters who goes up against her.. heh

#15 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
          • Banned
          • 248 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:36 PM

ya I definatley think Annie will win too! and ya they definately made that situation look a little worse that it was with Melissa just for the sake of ratings but she had to actually act that way to get it on tape, there is no way she was acting!....but really did she need her Mommy to go get her stuff...she has no respect for Donald obviously because if she did she wouldnt run out of the room like a child after she was fired lol....I cant wait for next week to see if Joan will be there still.....or just to see what Donald says about the whole situation!!

#16 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
            • 698 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:41 PM

That was some funny Sh&t last night! Melissa and Joan are crazy! I was cracking when she was running with the thing in her leg... My FI and I were wondering if she forgot she was being filmed?!?!?! She made herself look like an idiot.

#17 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
              • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by michellepicksbrent
                I have no idea why, but I go back week after week...the show is a complete train wreck!! I cannot stand Annie, Melissa or Joan when she's on about Annie...

I hope Jessie James wins.
                I totally agree! and I am rooting for Jessie as well!! :)

#18 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

I really dislike Annie. She's so manipulative and egotistical. Gross.

#19 MsZ

MsZ
                  • 410 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

I too have fallen victim to celebrity apprentice... I was so mad last week- I really think that Brandy is on just because of her looks and think that Annie is completely two faced.. at least Joan Rivers provides good entertainment!

#20 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MsZ
                      I too have fallen victim to celebrity apprentice... I was so mad last week- I really think that Brandy is on just because of her looks and think that Annie is completely two faced.. at least Joan Rivers provides good entertainment!
                      Agree! I liked Joan and Melissa. Too bad they had to go out like that. Brandy should have gone home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users