Celebrity Apprentice anyone??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
  • Banned
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

I am addicted to this show and wanted to know if there is anyone else on here who loves it too?? Tonight was totally insane on the show and I want to know what others think?

#2 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

I'm watching it for the 1st time tonight (9pm pst)...I always enjoyed the apprentice, so this show should be even better!

#3 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

oh its insane! Melissa River and Joan River are on it and they make the show so ridiculous!

#4 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
        • 1,418 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:22 PM

Haha I am totally addicted to it too!! It was totally crazy tonight hey!! Melissa running around swearing and yelling!! And Joan bashing Annie all the time!!Gotta love the drama!

#5 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
          • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

Honestly, I have lost a lot of respect for the two of them. I am sorry but you do not compair someone to Hitler, that is just wrong imho. I really hope that Annie wins, for everything that has been said about her, she deserves too.

#6 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
            • Banned
            • 248 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

ya I said that to my FI about the Hitler comments, it is just beyond unnecessary and if Melissa wasnt fired tonight I was pretty sure the show was rigged, so I am glad she is finally gone! The Rivers didnt have alot of my respect to begin with but by now im tired of them and their garbage! They always think they are right and Joan drives me nuts with sucking up to people when its good for her and bashing them otherwise!

And ya Melissa was so insane tonight, I was thinking Joan quit also tonight by what happened...did she??

#7 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
              • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:51 PM

It looks as though she did, cause she doesnt show up for the inital meeting with the execs, but that doesnt mean she won't come along later and stuff. She just wants to show she is sticking up for her daughter, but Melissa will likely tell her to go back.

I liked the whole comment about poker players being white trash, it is like, and what do you think you look like right now?

#8 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CanadianBride84

I liked the whole comment about poker players being white trash, it is like, and what do you think you look like right now?
                  Exactly!!!

#9 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:33 AM

I'm a half hour into it and all I got say right now is Melissa is a freakin baby...get over yourself!

#10 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
                    • Vendor
                    • 2,782 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

Last year's show was way better. It was the best season. This one is not so much.
                      I wonder how much those companies pay to Trump to make an hour long show about their companies. An hour long commercial...that's gotta cost a lot of $$. All the tasks feel too commercialized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users