Sign in to follow this  
KJT1985

Hobby Lobby and Michaels having big sales right now

I'm going to post this a couple places but I wanted everybody to know that both Hobby Lobby and Michaels are having pretty good sales on paper crafts right now. I just bought white cardstock at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (50 pack for $4.99 normally) and a corner punch for 50% off. At Michaels I bought the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (normally $39.99) for $23.99. Check out their websites for more info but it's a great time to buy all your DIY necessities!

you actually don't need to post in more than 1 spot for everyone to see. so i will go through and remove all of the duplicate threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
you actually don't need to post in more than 1 spot for everyone to see. so i will go through and remove all of the duplicate threads!
Ok, sorry. I just know that I don't always check out the same threads and sub-forums all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJT1985 View Post
I'm going to post this a couple places but I wanted everybody to know that both Hobby Lobby and Michaels are having pretty good sales on paper crafts right now. I just bought white cardstock at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (50 pack for $4.99 normally) and a corner punch for 50% off. At Michaels I bought the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (normally $39.99) for $23.99. Check out their websites for more info but it's a great time to buy all your DIY necessities!
Just an FYI. I used the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (I think...is it the large circle?) and I found it to be...well not so good. I found that it pulled my paper a lot. Also, if you are cutting out fixed circles (ie. my circle monogram), it was virtually impossible to line it up. I had to return it. Not sure if it worked out better for other people.

Thanks for the heads up. It's nice when there's a sale that cardstock can get expensive when you have a ton of invites and in each one there's 4 or 5 insert cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
Just an FYI. I used the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (I think...is it the large circle?) and I found it to be...well not so good. I found that it pulled my paper a lot. Also, if you are cutting out fixed circles (ie. my circle monogram), it was virtually impossible to line it up. I had to return it. Not sure if it worked out better for other people.
no, no, no this isn't the circle one. Haha!