Photo

Hobby Lobby and Michaels having big sales right now

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 KJT1985

KJT1985
  • 694 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

I'm going to post this a couple places but I wanted everybody to know that both Hobby Lobby and Michaels are having pretty good sales on paper crafts right now. I just bought white cardstock at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (50 pack for $4.99 normally) and a corner punch for 50% off. At Michaels I bought the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (normally $39.99) for $23.99. Check out their websites for more info but it's a great time to buy all your DIY necessities!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:55 PM

you actually don't need to post in more than 1 spot for everyone to see. so i will go through and remove all of the duplicate threads!

#3 KJT1985

KJT1985
      • 694 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        you actually don't need to post in more than 1 spot for everyone to see. so i will go through and remove all of the duplicate threads!
        Ok, sorry. I just know that I don't always check out the same threads and sub-forums all the time..

#4 mrsd09

mrsd09
        • 50 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the tip! =)

#5 betandpjk

betandpjk
          • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:39 AM

sounds good. thanks for the tip

#6 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KJT1985
              I'm going to post this a couple places but I wanted everybody to know that both Hobby Lobby and Michaels are having pretty good sales on paper crafts right now. I just bought white cardstock at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (50 pack for $4.99 normally) and a corner punch for 50% off. At Michaels I bought the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (normally $39.99) for $23.99. Check out their websites for more info but it's a great time to buy all your DIY necessities!
              Just an FYI. I used the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (I think...is it the large circle?) and I found it to be...well not so good. I found that it pulled my paper a lot. Also, if you are cutting out fixed circles (ie. my circle monogram), it was virtually impossible to line it up. I had to return it. Not sure if it worked out better for other people.

#7 nscheatham

nscheatham
              • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

Great tip.... Defiantely on my list of places to stop by this weekend

#8 scottgm2

scottgm2
                • 229 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

thanks so much for the info, I will be going this weekend

#9 niujess

niujess
                  • 167 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up. It's nice when there's a sale that cardstock can get expensive when you have a ton of invites and in each one there's 4 or 5 insert cards.

#10 KJT1985

KJT1985
                    • 694 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
                      Just an FYI. I used the Fisker rotary paper trimmer (I think...is it the large circle?) and I found it to be...well not so good. I found that it pulled my paper a lot. Also, if you are cutting out fixed circles (ie. my circle monogram), it was virtually impossible to line it up. I had to return it. Not sure if it worked out better for other people.
                      no, no, no this isn't the circle one. Haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users