Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Riviera Maya Honeymoon Review- GBPT April 11-18, 2009

Thanks so much for the AWESOME review Abbie! Looks like you and your DH had a fantastic time...seeing all of your pics and reading your review made me want to be there again asap! :)

Okay Abs...so I've been reading this whole thread and it sounds like you and Doug had a fabulous time! The sunrise picture gave me the biggest lump in my throat and I got all teary eyed! Definitely on our list of places to see! Great review!

Wow Abbie! Great fricking review. I'll tell ya, I had to take a break in the middle to pee, get a snack & fill up my wine glass. But seriously, I feel like I just took a mini-vaca! I totally want to go there now...but I'd really just like to go on vacation with you and Doug, in a totally non-weird way. I would get my own room! LOL!

Oooh, and I love all the good vibes and love you dumped all over the place for MarieSam & Jacilyn - you are so cute.

i already praised your review in the GBPT thread but i'll do it again cuz i loved your review so much! thanks for putting in so much effort documenting your honeymoon. looks like you guys had a fantastic time and now i'm even more excited to get married there.

thanks girls, i realized way too late that i was going overboard with that review, but i just couldnt help myself! i just want everyone else to fall in love with RM the way i did and i hope my excitement rubs off on anyone who reads this thread :) im such a nerd. i just love this place!

doug and i admitted to each other during the week that we were sad to say we have a new fave spot in mexico (we have both always felt that way about PV) and we felt like we were cheating on our fave mexico town haha!

jac, like i said, there are more akumal pics coming! hang tight, im having shutterfly/laptop compatibility issues so i might have to wait till i get back to work on sunday to upload them into an album. uuummmmm, mariesam and jacilyn, i have over 100 more akumal pics for you girls! i know, im sorry, im a nerd. i was just so excited for you two that day, as i was walking around in your wedding places i just was so stinkin excited for your weddings :)

and christa, lets roll. you are totally welcome on a vaca with doug and i :) or maybe just i. haha wink.gif doug might feel out of place, and we might leave him in the dust!

I think if I were you walking around in Akumal (which this is nerdy so maybe this i how you felt!) but I would have been taking pics and imagining our big days and that you were there!!!!

Of course you are MORE than welcome to be there!

Abbie, what a wonderful review. This is going to be soooo helpful to so many people.

I esp love the food pics!!! ha ha ha I am such a food dork :)

Abbie that was SUCH a great review! It totally makes me wanna go there now! I love all your pics - underwater, the food, everything looks amazing! So glad you guys had such a great time on your well-deserved honeymoon!