Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Shelley's Planning thread- finally!

Wow Shelley I can't believe your day is finally here. I know I have gotten some great ideas from all you DIYs over the last year or so. So Thank You!!!! I have to say I love love love your reception dress. Where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpajkos View Post
Wow Shelley I can't believe your day is finally here. I know I have gotten some great ideas from all you DIYs over the last year or so. So Thank You!!!! I have to say I love love love your reception dress. Where did you get it?
I got the reception dress at Nordstrom, and it is really beautiful in person

I've been admiring your stuff since I started on this board, it is really great to see it all put together!! Thanks for sharing it all looks wonderful, as expected! Enjoy the big day!

Wow Shelley.. I'm so excited your day is finally here! I LOVE the reception dress and your cake.. they are fabulous. You were totally a DIY inspiration when I first joined up and I can't thank you enough for that :)

The coffin pic is awesome and so is your bracelet. I hope you have the most perfect wedding ever, you totally deserve it.

Congrats to you and Amos!

Congrats MRS!! I just saw your pics - everything turned out wondefully! I got on your planning page to see where you got the frame for the same ceremony... did I miss it? Let me know! THanks!