• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lgarner83
    It will be gorgeous!!! Is it similar at all to your real wedding gown? or totally different? Not that it matters, I'm just curious!
    Well, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's actually quite similar to my real dress -- both strapless with straight cut across the top of the dress, and both are without a train, but the TTD dress has a lot more beading etc. and is "flashier" than my dress for the ceremony, which I wanted to be clean, classic and simple.

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR AMAZING COMPLIMENTS, LADIES! Whereas before I was a little nervous about it, now I am psyched and ready to see it in person!

In my opinion, B.D.W. should also stand for "Best Damn Women!" on the Net because you really are! (Wink!)

SUPER-HUGS and high-fives to all!

#22 milejilo

milejilo
    • 313 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

it's going to look amazing..... and doesn't it feel GREAT to get a bargain =)

#23 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

Thanks, and it FEELS AMAZING to find a bargain! Especially when everytime I turn around, my list of things to buy keeps getting bigger, as my budget seems to be getting smaller!
        (I'm sure you all know the feeling...!)

#24 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
        • 1,418 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

That's a beautiful dress!! It will be great for TTD - congrats on such a great find!! :)

#25 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:04 AM

THANKS, CHICAS!

You've all made me feel GREAT about something I was really unsure of...

Love and HUGS to you all!

#26 BillysBride

BillysBride
            • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

Girl, it's PERFECT! It will float just lovely, and that organza sheen it has...thats going to photograph beautifully! NICE job!
              Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#27 islandbride317

islandbride317
              • 1,866 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:31 AM

Thanks, Savannah! I'm pumped to get it in the mail -- I'll be sure to post pics of myself in it so everyone can take a look!

#28 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
                • 475 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

I think it will make a goregeous TTD dress. And, you can't beat the price - $75. That is a really good find.
                  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#29 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                  • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

Christie, what a gorgeous dress for a TTD! Congrats on the great find!
                    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#30 islandbride317

islandbride317
                    • 1,866 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:20 AM

LADIES! I can't wait!

I feel like a kid at Christmas...as soon as it gets here, I'll post pics of me in it! Wooo, I sooo can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users