Photo

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico April 11, 2009 **PRO PICS added to 1st post 5/7/09**

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#61 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for sharing such a great review and beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

#62 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

What a beautiful wedding! I love your gown and the bridesmaid dresses too...

#63 j081717

j081717
      • 52 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

What a great review! Thanks so much!

#64 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:15 AM

YEA I found it!! I have been looking for I can't tell you how long to see a photo from a beach wedding and my eyes welled up with tears because minus the runner to walk on (i want to feel the sand) its how i've always seen my wedding being!! Yours was so beautiful and touching. :o)

You answered all of my questions in your review and I THANK YOU SOOOO much for it!

Congrats to you and you're new husband I hope everyday of your life feels as happy as the day you got married.

#65 cutierosie

cutierosie
          • 191 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

FutureMsMoulton,

Glad you found the answers to your questions, let me know if you have any more. Best of luck to you in your wedding, I know it will be great :)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
            YEA I found it!! I have been looking for I can't tell you how long to see a photo from a beach wedding and my eyes welled up with tears because minus the runner to walk on (i want to feel the sand) its how i've always seen my wedding being!! Yours was so beautiful and touching. :o)

You answered all of my questions in your review and I THANK YOU SOOOO much for it!

Congrats to you and you're new husband I hope everyday of your life feels as happy as the day you got married.

#66 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
            • 174 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cutierosie
              FutureMsMoulton,

Glad you found the answers to your questions, let me know if you have any more. Best of luck to you in your wedding, I know it will be great :)
              Hi,

I am looking to have my evening reception on the Tucan terrace. Could you please tell me how well lit the area is? Do they provide lighting?

Also, my WC said the fireworks would go off after the ceremony which is at 1pm. I explained it would be pointless as we wouldn't be able to see them. I asked if we could have these in the evening instead and I was told they could be replaced for the bubble machine for the ceremony. I really don't want this and would like to know how you got your fireworks in the evening.

Thanks so much :)

#67 evaleen

evaleen
              • 47 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

wow CuieRosie...that review was awesome!!! Thank you for your tips, advice, and extra attention to details...you have definately answered all my questions and informed me of a few things I never even thought of!!! Thanks again and CONGRATS!!!

#68 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
                • 174 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

What a great review! You had a beautiful wedding.

#69 melhuisha

melhuisha
                  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cutierosie
                    PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER:

Click the image to open in full size.

We used Del Sol Photography, they are outside photographers based out of the Riviera Maya. Their pictures are absolutely gorgeous and they were just voted top 10 photographers in the world!!! They were excellent to work with, they arrived early (both of them Sol and Matt). Sol took pictures of me while I was changing etc and pictures of my dress, shoes, bridesmaids getting ready. Matt took pictures of the groom and groomsmen getting ready. They worked really well together, they are very friendly, and their work speaks for itself. Check them out here: del Sol Photography

I know that the Moon has a no vendor policy, but if they are your guests, i.e. they either purchase a day pass (9 am to 11pm) for 100 bucks around per person, or they stay there for a night, they will not have a problem. I actually got them a room because two photographers were coming and I wanted to make sure that they didn't encounter a problem. If you are getting a pass for your photographers just make sure you give your WC in mexico their name so they don't have a problem getting into the resort etc. My photographers were not harassed and had a good time enjoying the room. We treated them as our guests and had place seatings for them etc.

I didn't want to go with the resort photographer because while their pictures were nice, I liked Del Sol's pictures better, and unlimited pictures, and a slideshow, and 6 hours of coverage in order to cover the getting dressed portion of the wedding.

Anyway, I highly recommend del sol, in fact, I found them in this forum and they have a link here of all of their work at different resorts in the Riviera Maya. Sol Tamargo & Matt Adcock's slideshows of Resorts in the Riviera Maya 8000+ photos

I honestly can't recommend them enough, they were great, Sol even helped me try to put on my eyelashes LOL
                    Hi, I am wondering, my wedding is at MP in two months and did you advise your WC that you were bringing in an outside photographer? As I really want to bring one in, but am just concerned about the hang ups.

#70 breeze616

breeze616
                    • 1,760 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

Great Review, looked gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users