Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Stupid moments for Friday

i figured its friday and we need to kill some time! im also sitting here laughing at myself for doing what i just did.

ok so you know how sometimes we do stupid things like put the milk in cabinet when you meant to put in fridge? well i just went to take a lil break outside since its so nice out and i called my best friend on my way out of the building. we always exaggerate our hellos when we call each other...so she answers and says HELLOOOOOOOOO and at the same time some older lady who i dont even know walks by me and instead of me saying hello to my best friend on the phone, i said HELLOOOOOOO and started WAVING to this poor lady that i dont even know. i scared her, she looked at me like wtf?? i am such a jacka**. lol now do i explain myself later or let it go, lol omg.blush2.gif

what are some stupid moments you've had?

hahaha - you have to just let it go. if you try to explain later you will just look more bonkers because you KNOW you'll never be able to explain it correctly. that is too funny!!

I was walking down the street with my DH and I saw his friend coming towards us across the street. It was a narrow, neighborhood side street - so no cars driving and not far away from each other. I yelled "Josh!" and starting doing a big over the head arm wave. Yeah...it was SO not Josh. Now everytime we see a guy that looks remotely like Josh DH always whisper-yells his name and starts waving.

That is soooo funny! I would just let it go, but thanks for the laugh.

My crazy moment today was...

I thought next weekend was May 1...so I shorten myself a weekend and I was super stressed cause I thought my BFF"s wedding was seriously next Saturday. Also I have a cut-a-thon event that I am doing for week the sunday after. So I was running around like crazy thinking I had a bunch to do. Then I talked to Brian and he said he was excited about Santa Barbara. I was like what are you talking about?! I am so clueless, we are going to Santa Barbara next weekend and planned it about a month ago, to just get away and relax. OMG, such a dumbshit...how could I forget an entire weekendhuh.gif

BLAHAAA omg that is too funny kate, im dying! i have done that too. its so funny too b/c my co worker came in laughing this am b/c she was waving at who she thought was our other co worker and here it wasnt her, lol.

LOL!!! Jacqueline that is hilarious..

Well.....I came back from lunch and stood at my office door pressing the unlock buttom on my car remote. Unfortunately that didn't unlock my office. Ughhh it's Friday...

My stupid moment was not today but something I am ashamed to admit I have done more than once! Have you ever been talking on the phone to someone and you have to jot down a number and you start looking for your cell phone to program the number and realize..DUH!! You are talking on the cell phone—so y on earth are you looking for ithuh.gif!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
My stupid moment was not today but something I am ashamed to admit I have done more than once! Have you ever been talking on the phone to someone and you have to jot down a number and you start looking for your cell phone to program the number and realize..DUH!! You are talking on the cell phone—so y on earth are you looking for ithuh.gif!!!!
I have SO done that!

I know I have a lot of stupid things I've done, but nothing's coming to mind. Must think...