What are your colors?

Well I've hit a point where I realize I need to decide on my colors... but I'm having trouble picking!

What colors are you/did you do for your ceremony & reception? How did you incorporate them? Please post pics if you have them!msnparty.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Well I've hit a point where I realize I need to decide on my colors... but I'm having trouble picking!

What colors are you/did you do for your ceremony & reception? How did you incorporate them? Please post pics if you have them!msnparty.gif
Hey Kash,

So I went thru the same thing - I was resistant to chose, but then realized I had to pick so I could plan the rest of the wedding! I'm using Aqua & white as my core colors with punches of orange, green, pink for accent. I'm really trying to allow the beauty of Cabo & the ocean be the focal point for my decor (read: minimal decor).

Here's my monogram that I will be using on invites & other paper stuff, I use it to keep me focused when I'm deciding on other things involving color:
LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Hey Kash,

So I went thru the same thing - I was resistant to chose, but then realized I had to pick so I could plan the rest of the wedding! I'm using Aqua & white as my core colors with punches of orange, green, pink for accent. I'm really trying to allow the beauty of Cabo & the ocean be the focal point for my decor (read: minimal decor).

Here's my monogram that I will be using on invites & other paper stuff, I use it to keep me focused when I'm deciding on other things involving color:
love the monogram! it works PERFECTLY with the venue :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post

ours are pink and green. why? well, I found some cute cute bridesmaids dresses on sale from Jcrew that were pink and we bought them. So that color was decided before anything else at all about the wedding was! Then, I figured green goes well with pink, and it is also the color of leaves, which are cheap :) We are incorporating lots of cool greens in the bouquets and hopefully on the centerpieces (ti leaves, limes, etc)

Click the image to open in full size.

Our colors are light ivory and Olive green with a touch of Plum as a tiny accent color. Were doing green orchids for my flowers and ontop of our wedding cake. and Cain's Mexican wedding shirt will have an olive green stitching. Light ivory is the cake color and my dress, Cain's Ma will also have a white orchid in her hair for the ceremony.