Sign in to follow this  
divadivine25

Decorations: What are you taking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09 View Post
ok ur taking table runners...how many are u taking? where are u having ur reception/dinner at? My colors are blue and pink what colors should i get the table runners? Im having my dinner at the mammee bay steakhouse and recept at the poolside. do u know if the tables are circle or rectangle? also where did u get ur runners from
Hope these answers help!
1)I plan to take 4. I havent ordered mine yet but this is the site I plan to use. (thanks for reminding me!) wedding linens direct home page

2) The reception dinner will be at Mammee Bay and we had also planned to do the poolside reception but decided to just visit one of the local bars instead...its free!

3)Right now I say blue, but I have to see what shades of these colors your using....

4)The tables at Mammee bay are rectangular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09 View Post
ok ur taking table runners...how many are u taking? where are u having ur reception/dinner at? My colors are blue and pink what colors should i get the table runners? Im having my dinner at the mammee bay steakhouse and recept at the poolside. do u know if the tables are circle or rectangle? also where did u get ur runners from
My colors are pink and blue. I think it depends on what centerpieces you are having, which color is your main color, are you having sashes, etc. I was going to do runners but was going to do blue because we have pink sashes, and pink and green flower centerpieces. Although now we are actually doing blue tablecloths and no runners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
My colors are pink and blue. I think it depends on what centerpieces you are having, which color is your main color, are you having sashes, etc. I was going to do runners but was going to do blue because we have pink sashes, and pink and green flower centerpieces. Although now we are actually doing blue tablecloths and no runners
Wow now that u said it..I think im going to do pink sashes and blue table runners and pink centerpiece (haven't figure out anything yet). I think im going to buy my sashes online i saw them for $1.49 and i get to keep them for my AHR too, and im going to rent the white chairs for the ceramony.Make sure u post pick I would love to see..

So far it looks like I'm bringing:

bouquets (mine and MOH's)

wedding programs

welcome letters

flowergirl pail

menu cards

cake boxes (for rum cake favors)

guest book

vases, glass pebbles, and shells for these centerpieces:

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*petals*~ View Post
So far it looks like I'm bringing:
bouquets (mine and MOH's)
wedding programs
welcome letters
flowergirl pail
menu cards
cake boxes (for rum cake favors)
guest book

vases, glass pebbles, and shells for these centerpieces:

Those centerpieces are amazing!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by divadivine25 View Post
Those centerpieces are amazing!!!!
Thanks! I think each one probably cost about $2. Got all the supplies (except the chocolate brown raffia) from Dollar Tree!

You sound so organized! How are you going to get everything down there? Also, what are you doing for the flowers? I am stressing out about the flowers because they are so expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather0623 View Post
You sound so organized! How are you going to get everything down there? Also, what are you doing for the flowers? I am stressing out about the flowers because they are so expensive!
Hey Heather!
Not sure if you were addressing me but I plan to distribute as much as possible to my other family members to cut back on the amount of luggage we have to take with us.

For flowers, I went with Hibiscus Florals and I am very pleased with my order :.)