Sign in to follow this  
blushingbride

Listening to music at work??

How many of you listen to music while at work? I know that some companies don't allow personal radios at your workstations, but thank goodness I have always been lucky in my jobs with respect to that. I'm glad that I am able to shake what my momma gave me 9-5!! I find that I'm not as productive without my music! It must be mental, lol. smile29.gif

I listen to itunes all day, without it, I would go crazy, we have a huge open space with about 50 coworkers in it, so it can get really loud at times

Im listening to my ipod right now :) I mostly use it when my loud coworker doesn't stop talking or mumbling to herself

I listen to Pandora all day long. Sometimes the office can be a bit noisy so I like to drown out the noise a bit. Of course, I do turn it down when songs with lots of cuss words come on. Nothing like someone walking by the office hearing, "She F***in Hates Me...."

I listen to my itunes all day too! Without it, it's hard to tune out the annoying people in the office.

We're not allowed to listen to Pandora, because it's such a strain on our network. But I found a loophole. I listen to it on my iphone.