Listening to music at work??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 blushingbride

• 366 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:49 PM

How many of you listen to music while at work? I know that some companies don't allow personal radios at your workstations, but thank goodness I have always been lucky in my jobs with respect to that. I'm glad that I am able to shake what my momma gave me 9-5!! I find that I'm not as productive without my music! It must be mental, lol.

#2 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:55 PM

I would die without my IPod at work!

#3 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

I would go CRAZY without my music. It really does make me more productive :)

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Yes I listen to intenet radio. With a radio on I do work faster and I enjoy my work better.

#5 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

I have my itunes running from the moment I get behind my desk until I leave at the end of the day. I would die if I couldn't listen to my music! :)

#6 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

I listen to itunes all day, without it, I would go crazy, we have a huge open space with about 50 coworkers in it, so it can get really loud at times

#7 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

Im listening to my ipod right now :) I mostly use it when my loud coworker doesn't stop talking or mumbling to herself

#8 drtracy

• 436 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

I listen to Pandora all day long. Sometimes the office can be a bit noisy so I like to drown out the noise a bit. Of course, I do turn it down when songs with lots of cuss words come on. Nothing like someone walking by the office hearing, "She F***in Hates Me...."

#9 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

I listen to my itunes all day too! Without it, it's hard to tune out the annoying people in the office.

We're not allowed to listen to Pandora, because it's such a strain on our network. But I found a loophole. I listen to it on my iphone.

#10 Jessica

• VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

I listen to music on my computer (with earphones) in between clients.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users