Photo

Whats your favorite drink?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 hammerb44

hammerb44
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

Not a vacation drink, but at home I like to drink Vodka and Vitamin Water. It hydrates you while drinking!!

#32 marise

marise
    • 179 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hammerb44
      Not a vacation drink, but at home I like to drink Vodka and Vitamin Water. It hydrates you while drinking!!
      This has got to be by far the most interesting drink on here! I like Vodka and I do like Vitamin Water, but i would never have thought to put them together! I will have to try this drink this weekend! Thanks !!

#33 tropicalhopeful

tropicalhopeful
      • 29 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

Okay so this might sound yuck but oh man, it's so good.

It's called a nuts n berries and it is chambord (blackberry liquor), frangelico (hazelnut liquor) and either milk all frothed up in a drink or with Baileys for the shot form.

Delish dessert drink.

#34 natashakc

natashakc
        • 77 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:48 AM

This Banana Bailey's concoction sounds absolutely devine! I will have to get myself some pina colada mix today-it's supposed to be a beautiful wekend here in southern Ontario-the perfect drink to celebrate the snow banks finally disappearing!!
          (Ha! Since you're in Ottawa you probably STILL have snowbanks:)
          Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#35 KristinaM

KristinaM
          • VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:58 AM

Ooh yummy thread.. now I've got Friday happy hour on the mind..

Ok my favorite drink at home is vodka (preferably Ketel One) and tonic or Pinot Grigio wine.

On vacation... mmm... i agree on the miami vice.. strawberry daqueries.. and if anyone's been to Dreams Punta Cana.. the Wilson Special from the swim up bar.. and the Punta Cana Special they have on the drink specials some days. I have no idea whats in either but SO GOOD.

#36 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by YoursTruly
            My favorite drink was a French kiss and have no idea what was in it other than the blended fruit mix! It was yummy! One of those and I was done!! YEs, I am a light weight when it comes to alcohol. My other fav is Kier Royale
            I love kier royales too...anything with champagne is always a good drink...have you tried a bellini...oh so yummy!

#37 jenniebey

jenniebey
            • 842 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

I usually drink wine or vodka. I especially love dirty vodka martinis (bonus if you have blue cheese olives).

But on vacation when I'm allowed to splurge, I go nuts for pina coladas and mango margaritas.

Yummy!

#38 niujess

niujess
              • 167 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

I am loving this concoction lately. Peach Vodka, Tonic water and limes. I love vodka tonics but the peach adds the perfect sweetness. I always love sangria as well but it knocks me off my feet way too fast.

#39 KristinaM

KristinaM
                • VIP Member
                • 3,082 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by niujess
                I am loving this concoction lately. Peach Vodka, Tonic water and limes. I love vodka tonics but the peach adds the perfect sweetness. I always love sangria as well but it knocks me off my feet way too fast.
                Ooh this sounds delicious! I love vodka tonics too and i will def be trying this.

#40 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                • 438 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

My usual drink is Captain Morgan with diet and lime, but my second favorite is a Frozen Bellini...peach schnaaps and champagne blended with ice!
                  *Katie*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users