Jump to content

Photo

Leg sweat


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

    Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:37 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    andrea, where did you buy those?
    I went to Macy's in search of Spanx and found them. Only $14/pair! I bought two just in case. They wash great too! My only slight annoyance with them is that they sit high on the waist. I was willing to deal to have smooth legs. They also make the booty look nice :)!

    #12 yamille

    yamille
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,460 posts

      Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:38 PM

      I say baby powder. That usuallt does the job. I hate wearing spanx type things under dresses- I usually end up taking them off at some point during the night.

      Mrs. Martin- I just saw your ticker.. Congratulations- your preggers!

      #13 Sapphire723

      Sapphire723
      • Member
      • 888 posts

        Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:55 PM

        Monistat makes a chafing cream for your inner thigh that I like for wearing skirts when my thighs rub together or get sweaty and gross.

        Product Detail: Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel from CVS/pharmacy Online Product Store

        #14 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

          Oh, I forgot about that stuff!! I use that in the summer under dresses, but I don't think I knew about it at my wedding... It's a great thing to have, but if I remember right, it doesn't last all day, so if you buy it for your wedding, make sure you can reapply.

          #15 tylersgirl

          tylersgirl
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,681 posts

            Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:11 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I was a sweaty beast since it was like 90 degrees and had some leg sweat, but no chafing. I just wore my regular underwear underneath as well.
            Haha, this is going to be me! I do not "glisten" like most girls, I am a sweaty, gross beast. I sweat really easy so I am so nervous. Another thing-I am allergic to pantyhose so I can't wear spanx. I will prob. just do the secret deodorant thing.

            #16 Banana11

            Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

              Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by tylersgirl
              Haha, this is going to be me! I do not "glisten" like most girls, I am a sweaty, gross beast. I sweat really easy so I am so nervous. Another thing-I am allergic to pantyhose so I can't wear spanx. I will prob. just do the secret deodorant thing.
              Me too! I hate being sweaty and worried about it so much before our wedding. Turns out it POURED rain on our day so even if I did sweat no one would have known. I would have taken the sun and sweat over rain but oh well.

              #17 Kristy!

              Kristy!

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

                Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

                Thanks for all the tips girls! I just got back from lunch and was surprised to see so many responses. I have to figure out what will work best for me. I wish I could just install a fan under my dress.

                #18 *Nadine*

                *Nadine*
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,466 posts

                  Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:06 PM

                  someone else mentioned honeydust by kama sutra before.. she said she put it under her arms, back of knees and even 'down there' and it helps prevent sweating. Plus its edible so you wouldnt be covered in deodarant for your hubby later

                  Kama Sutra Bedside Box ~ The tools of a lover's trade - Experience the world of Kama Sutra

                  #19 tylersgirl

                  tylersgirl
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,681 posts

                    Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cdnvb9
                    someone else mentioned honeydust by kama sutra before.. she said she put it under her arms, back of knees and even 'down there' and it helps prevent sweating. Plus its edible so you wouldnt be covered in deodarant for your hubby later

                    Kama Sutra Bedside Box ~ The tools of a lover's trade - Experience the world of Kama Sutra
                    Thanks for this post! I want to check this out!

                    #20 tdmitchell

                    tdmitchell
                    • Member
                    • 719 posts

                      Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:49 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kristy!
                      Thanks for all the tips girls! I just got back from lunch and was surprised to see so many responses. I have to figure out what will work best for me. I wish I could just install a fan under my dress.

                      lol at your fan comment!!! That would work wonders!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users