New to this site - hopefully getting hitched in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

• 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:20 PM

My name is Lauren, and I am just starting the research for a wedding in Cabo in Jan 2008. If anyone can provide some good (all inclusive) locations in Cabo that would be great. Also my fiance and I like to golf, so we are looking for somewhere with a golf course.

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:27 PM

Hi lauren,

there are so many great AI's in cabo. I got married at dreams. you can see my pics posted around here

there are a bunch of other dream brides:

rebecca, jennetta, carrie, nicole, edyta, felissa, tara, april. they do a great job.

also, there is a melia bride, about 4 riu brides, Intercontinental is a great choice and in san jose.

there are also lots of options for non-AI: hilton, cabosurf, etc.

let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:32 PM

Hi Lauren, WELCOME!!!!!

Hope you enjoy the site, it is so helpful I got al my info from here regarding vendors and different venues. Everyone is really great on here their so helpful, so if you have any questions post away.

#4 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:57 PM

Welcome Lauren!

#5 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

Welcome Lauren- you've come to the right place if you want to plan a Cabo wedding. There is so much info on this site to get you started. I'd suggest browsing some of the threads under "accomodations" and check out some of the pictures posted in the vBPicGallery and within the threads to get some idea of what interests you. Another thing I did when I first started looking, was go into expedia or another travel website and just put in some random dates to get the hotels to show up so I could look at the pictures.
          Good luck!

#6 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:21 PM

Hey Sarah, when do you arrive at dreams? i see that your getting married just 4 days after me :) maybe u can make it 2 my wedding lol...ill be there from april 30th-may 14

#7 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:14 PM

Welcome Lauren! I suggest browsing the site for a while and then posting specific questions. Everyone here tries to be really hepful!
              MariaElena - 10/28/06
              Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#8 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:59 PM

Welcome Lauren! If you want an AI with golf I would defintiely look into Melia Cabo Real. It's a lovely hotel, and it's main attraction is it's golf course. It's right next to the Hilton so shares the same swimmable beach (there aren't many others int he area). Here's the website:

It says, "he Resort is surrounded by the Cabo Real world class signature golf course designed by Robert Trent Johns II." I think it's also near the Palmilla course.

I think Dreams also has good access to golf. Though I don't know if it has it onsight (Dreams Ladies, do you know?)

Check out this sight: http://www.allinclusivescabo.com/
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#9 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:07 PM

Welcome to the board Lauren. Take a browse around all the posts - it will help you get aquainted with the various venues we are all using.

When it comes to golfing in Cabo, any of the corridor hotels are going to give you easy access to some great golfing - there are several top notch courses in this particular area.

#10 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:14 PM

Welcome Lauren!!! I am also a new Cabo 2008 bride. I stumbled onto this site by accident surfing the web for reviews on weddings and I am so grateful I did. I just started to post etc. but before that I just spent a week or so surfing around and reading all the helpful hints and suggestions. Now I'm addicted.
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users