Sign in to follow this  
LRUSH

New to this site - hopefully getting hitched in Cabo!

My name is Lauren, and I am just starting the research for a wedding in Cabo in Jan 2008. If anyone can provide some good (all inclusive) locations in Cabo that would be great. Also my fiance and I like to golf, so we are looking for somewhere with a golf course.

Hi lauren,

there are so many great AI's in cabo. I got married at dreams. you can see my pics posted around here wink.gif

there are a bunch of other dream brides:

rebecca, jennetta, carrie, nicole, edyta, felissa, tara, april. they do a great job.

also, there is a melia bride, about 4 riu brides, Intercontinental is a great choice and in san jose.

there are also lots of options for non-AI: hilton, cabosurf, etc.

let us know how we can help.

Hi Lauren, WELCOME!!!!!

Hope you enjoy the site, it is so helpful I got al my info from here regarding vendors and different venues. Everyone is really great on here their so helpful, so if you have any questions post away.

Welcome Lauren- you've come to the right place if you want to plan a Cabo wedding. There is so much info on this site to get you started. I'd suggest browsing some of the threads under "accomodations" and check out some of the pictures posted in the vBPicGallery and within the threads to get some idea of what interests you. Another thing I did when I first started looking, was go into expedia or another travel website and just put in some random dates to get the hotels to show up so I could look at the pictures.

Good luck!

Hey Sarah, when do you arrive at dreams? i see that your getting married just 4 days after me :) maybe u can make it 2 my wedding lol...ill be there from april 30th-may 14

Welcome Lauren! I suggest browsing the site for a while and then posting specific questions. Everyone here tries to be really hepful!

Welcome Lauren! If you want an AI with golf I would defintiely look into Melia Cabo Real. It's a lovely hotel, and it's main attraction is it's golf course. It's right next to the Hilton so shares the same swimmable beach (there aren't many others int he area). Here's the website:

http://www.solmelia.com/solNew/hotel...digoHotel=5837

It says, "he Resort is surrounded by the Cabo Real world class signature golf course designed by Robert Trent Johns II." I think it's also near the Palmilla course.

I think Dreams also has good access to golf. Though I don't know if it has it onsight (Dreams Ladies, do you know?)

Check out this sight: http://www.allinclusivescabo.com/

Welcome to the board Lauren. Take a browse around all the posts - it will help you get aquainted with the various venues we are all using.

When it comes to golfing in Cabo, any of the corridor hotels are going to give you easy access to some great golfing - there are several top notch courses in this particular area.

Welcome Lauren!!! I am also a new Cabo 2008 bride. I stumbled onto this site by accident surfing the web for reviews on weddings and I am so grateful I did. I just started to post etc. but before that I just spent a week or so surfing around and reading all the helpful hints and suggestions. Now I'm addicted.