Photo

POLL: What are your colors?

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#251 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

Leigh is right!!!! I am doing Navy and Green too!!!!! You can definitely google it and find great ideas but not a whole lot on here and I also find a lot of the inspiration is more "country club" and not as beachy.  We can definitely discuss together!!!!!  I would love to hear what you have found and what decor etc. you are doing!!!!

Originally Posted by Soon2BNJersey 

I was looking at Navy and Green before I chose my colors, and I just googled Navy Green wedding and I saw a lot of pics, but not too much chat about it on these boards, I know its gonna be fab!

#252 KimP55

KimP55
    • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:46 PM

I'm going with turquoise and pink... but I'm at the beginning states so it will most likely change

#253 Mandy1021

Mandy1021
      • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

Turquoise/Pool Blue and White! :) We're going to have bright yellow and fuschia accents in there as well. When I think about the colours like that it sounds terrible but when you stick the turquoise and yellow together and the white and fuschia together and look at pictures it looks pretty :P :).

#254 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

We are doing turquoise and lime green!

#255 LandG

LandG
        • 152 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

green and grey

#256 swojdyla

swojdyla
          • 184 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

I'm still trying to make my decision! I love colors! I feel like my wedding will look like a rainbow lol

#257 allbap

allbap
            • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

We are using royal blue, davids bridal calls it Horizon and silver

#258 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
              • 160 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

My colors are Watermelon pink and blue yet to be determined depends on what works out....kinda hard to plan colors when you don't know what's available on the resort! maybe i'm not understanding something....i knew i wanted pink and he wanted blue so I just based the shade of pink on whatever BM dresses we found...lol

#259 xoamdxo75

xoamdxo75
                • 63 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

My colors are aqua, fuschia and orange. Not sure yet how I'm going to incorporate everything together though. Lol.

#260 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
                  • 150 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Love it! This is what we finally decided on too! I ordered the bridesmaids dresses in aqua and plan on incorporating the fuchsia and orange into decorations and flowers... I would have loved fuchsia for the girls dresses but I have 2 red heads that were not too excited about wearing bright pink!

Originally Posted by xoamdxo75 

My colors are aqua, fuschia and orange. Not sure yet how I'm going to incorporate everything together though. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users