Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#2821 Sabrinaa

Sabrinaa
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thanks ladies for all the kind words....I think I've morphed into Bridezilla....and I think my fiance agrees

#2822 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

So no DJ?  How did that work out for your first dance?

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Our cocktail hour was actually in the garden, where the chess game is set up.  I did attach my Zune, I made the playlist for the Processional's and they played them with no problems.  The gazebo is decorated with tissue poms (the one's that I labored so long over, LOL)

#2823 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:04 AM

On my Zune I made playlists.  We did have the DJ for the reception, yet all he had to do was go to the playlist and play the song.  The list were titled - First Dance, Dinner, Party, Mother/Daughter, Processional- Bride, Processional-Bridesmaid, Husband & Wife entrance....etc, etc.  

So everything was pretty much laid out for him to play.  

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

So no DJ?  How did that work out for your first dance?

#2824 Tatiana

Tatiana
        • 95 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

Im doing a visit site on february 22/30 anyone getting married betwen those days? I would love to see the location all deorated and seted up. Thanks

#2825 chanelo

chanelo
          • 106 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Hi Tatiana,

My wedding is on the 24th at the gazebo and then the SSG deck for dinner :)

#2826 Tatiana

Tatiana
            • 95 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Thats great! Im so dissapointed about getting the catholic ceremony at altos de chavon, I went to the DR 2 times and fall in love with that church, but recently some planner from casa de campo told me that I would have to pay 10.000$ to get married there, or have 30 nights at the casa de campo hotel plus 2500$ for the church... This is crazy! :confused: but you should see it, As a location for the pictures of the wedding at least.... :( You must be soo exited! I would love to be in your place! I recently bought my dress at kleinfield in Ny city and cant wait those 10 months to use it! Wish the best!

#2827 Tatiana

Tatiana
              • 95 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Thats great! Im so dissapointed about getting the catholic ceremony at altos de chavon, I went to the DR 2 times and fall in love with that church, but recently some planner from casa de campo told me that I would have to pay 10.000$ to get married there, or have 30 nights at the casa de campo hotel plus 2500$ for the church... This is crazy! :confused: but you should see it, As a location for the pictures of the wedding at least.... :( You must be soo exited! I would love to be in your place! I recently bought my dress at kleinfield in Ny city and cant wait those 10 months to use it! Wish the best!

#2828 chanelo

chanelo
                • 106 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:23 PM

Oh my god are you sure that's right Tatiana?! I have heard about that church, and it is fantastic, but I certainly never heard anything about that price before?! did you know Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley got married in that church? A little bit of trivia for you!  Yes I am sooo excited, but it feels like it will never get here! Wow you have your dress, my advice is not to look at it or try it on again... I got my dress 8 months before my wedding and changed my mind only recently so I bought a new dress 2 weeks ago and now I cant sell the first one... drama!!!

#2829 Sabrinaa

Sabrinaa
                  • 54 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hey Ladies!

The time is almost here!  I'm leaving for the DR tomorrow but I won't be getting married until the following Saturday.  I'm so excited!  I won't be back until January but I'm sure I'll find a few moments to give you ladies updates.

Wish me luck!

Sabrina

#2830 bride5656

bride5656
                    • 338 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hello ladies! :)))xxxx 

How are you all holding up :D?

Haven't been here for ages now, preparations for Christmas have taken over our family lol :D

Oh Sabrina, I can't believe it is your turn already and you are leaving for DR, I remember like yesterday thinking that it is a long way away :)) Just read about your ceremony, hon you will see it is going to be fantastic, relax enjoy the sun and cheeky cocktails ;D and you will have an unforgettable time :))xoxo

Will definitely post you official congrats on the 17th when you will be officially a MRS! ;)

Wish you and your FI a safe trip and loads of happiness and love xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users