Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#2021 DreamsBride2011

DreamsBride2011
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

Nice flowers, Dana.  I also ordered mine from Angel's Accents upon advice from this forum.  I had my flower consultation a couple of weeks ago and I will be getting mine around September.  I am getting magenta orchids and cream color lilies with some filler flowers.  I will post the pictures when I get them.

Katie

www.our-paradise-wedding.com

#2022 chanelo

chanelo
    • 106 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:57 AM

Wow Dana I think they are fantastic! They are the most unusual flowers I have seen and I love them! Can I ask how much angels accents charge for these?

#2023 chanelo

chanelo
      • 106 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Also, does anyone have a welcome brochure put together? I was going to take advantage of vistaprint freebies but I dont know where to start!

#2024 dcairns

dcairns
        • 347 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

I believe it was 275.00... don't have the bill here. When I compared to real vs Real touch, it was cheaper... she has so many possibilities, i loved them all. Problem is you have to choose almost 6 months before. She's got these wonderful Dark purple and white flowers... anyway, i'm pleased, she did what I asked for :) You can ask for a quote and she will quote you pretty quickly and she's really easy to deal with :)

Originally Posted by chanelo 

Wow Dana I think they are fantastic! They are the most unusual flowers I have seen and I love them! Can I ask how much angels accents charge for these?

#2025 bride5656

bride5656
          • 338 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:02 AM

Wau Dana your flowers are amazing...you would never be able to tell the difference!!! :) Really happy for you girl! :))

xoxo

#2026 bride5656

bride5656
            • 338 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:05 AM

chanelo, if you don't mind I join you in this question, cos I was thinking about exactly that this weekend and have no idea where to start on welcome brochures... so hoped maybe girlie's here had some experience with it and will be able to pass some good advise :)) I was thinking about vista print as well, they are pretty amazing for this stuff :D

#2027 DreamsBride2011

DreamsBride2011
              • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

When you order from Angel's Accents bear in mind that they already ran out of October 2011 delivery dates.  Mine is in early November and I was barely able to get my order in.  They are very prompt in responding and extremely professional to deal with, though.

#2028 Nemo831

Nemo831
                • 72 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:52 PM

In case you all were wondering, Tiara is still having some issue with her pregnancy and another person by the name of Shirley has been answering her emails.  Just in case you ladies have not heard from her this is  why.  She said that Tiara should be back soon but she will be taking care of emails and such until that happens.

#2029 Nemo831

Nemo831
                  • 72 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

That's an amazing price.  Did you happen to see the flowers or get a sample before you picked them? I want to try this out but I am worried that I won't like the way they feel or look when I see them. My wedding is not until July 14 2012 but it doesn't hurt to plan early

#2030 KrystalKelley

KrystalKelley
                    • Banned
                    • 22 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Nemo-Thanks so much for letting us know about Tiara. My wedding is a little under 3 months away and I am desperately trying to get ahold of Tiara for some last minute questions and answers.

A few questions that maybe you ladies could help with. Does anyone know Elke's email so that I can set up make up and hair trials and the big day?

Also, I know a few of you are using HTC photography. Do you have their email address?  Thanks so much ladies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users