Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just wanted to share ~ I am SO excited because my girls' bridesmaids came in today and I LOVE them! They look so good on them and are perfect for a caribbean wedding! Now I can't wait for my dress to come in too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies,

I've just been emailing back and forth with Tiara. If you want to purchase the food from the Sea Side Grill (and not the silver or gold menu) you have to pay $20 plus 26% tax and gratuities.

I just sent her another email asking how much it costs to rent out the whole restaurant. Does anyone know this price for certain? (Has Tiara quoted it for anyone?)

It might be cheaper than the silver or gold menus or even the $20 option if you have more than 25 people.

 

Also, I asked about the beach dancing. You can rent speakers for $250 for 4 hours and a dancefloor for $120 and you can have dancing on the beach as long as you are done by 11:30.

 

Please let me know if you ladies have gotten the price for renting out the whole SSG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls, sorry if we already discussed this but is anyone using the resort photographer? I know this is not the place to skimp but for the sake of ease, I'm thinking of just using them and hoping that family will take a bunch of shots too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPEG View Post
Hey girls, sorry if we already discussed this but is anyone using the resort photographer? I know this is not the place to skimp but for the sake of ease, I'm thinking of just using them and hoping that family will take a bunch of shots too.
I think most of us are using HDC Photo, which Nicole has kindly referred to us. Almost the same price and you get much better quality and much more product (prints, etc)!

There is also a thread somewhere where girls have given great reviews on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KPEG for the price at the resort you can get HDC and know excatly what you are getting. Although I have herad that the resort photographers are good it just seemed the better route to go because we know what we are getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPEG View Post
Hey girls, sorry if we already discussed this but is anyone using the resort photographer? I know this is not the place to skimp but for the sake of ease, I'm thinking of just using them and hoping that family will take a bunch of shots too.
We are using the resort photographer because it is included in the Ultimate Wedding Package! I asked Tiara and she said that the photographer will be with us for about an hour and a half. I know my family will take tons of photos though as well because they are all camera crazy! I'm sure between the resort photographer and everyone else we will end up with some great pictures for an album!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunandsand View Post
Hey ladies,
I've just been emailing back and forth with Tiara. If you want to purchase the food from the Sea Side Grill (and not the silver or gold menu) you have to pay $20 plus 26% tax and gratuities.
I just sent her another email asking how much it costs to rent out the whole restaurant. Does anyone know this price for certain? (Has Tiara quoted it for anyone?)
It might be cheaper than the silver or gold menus or even the $20 option if you have more than 25 people.
I can send you the e-mail that Tiara sent me but basically all it said was the rental was US $1000.00 + 26% for gratuity = total of US $1260.00 it also accomodates up to 245 people. I have yet to discuss menu options and cocktail hour (during our photos)

But I am pretty certain that this is the option that I am going with as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenne View Post
We are using the resort photographer because it is included in the Ultimate Wedding Package! I asked Tiara and she said that the photographer will be with us for about an hour and a half. I know my family will take tons of photos though as well because they are all camera crazy! I'm sure between the resort photographer and everyone else we will end up with some great pictures for an album!
I have the Ultimate Package too so the photographer is included. I really don't want to pay for another one. But I also don't hope I regret the decision. I guess I'm with you on this then Jenne.

Thanks for the info though girls! I'll check them out for curiosity sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPEG View Post
I have the Ultimate Package too so the photographer is included. I really don't want to pay for another one. But I also don't hope I regret the decision. I guess I'm with you on this then Jenne.

Thanks for the info though girls! I'll check them out for curiosity sake.
Tiara sent me the resort photographer's website and I think his pictures look great too!

Tropical Pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×