Sign in to follow this  
myturn

Photographer help....

Can anyone recommend a photographer in Vegas? We are looking for someone to take pics of us and the wedding party along the strip and at the Vegas sign.

Just wondering what others are doing.....are you using the photographer that comes with the ceremony package and just extending the time or are you getting another one?

Thanks!!

Hmmm, I seem to remember a photographer on this forum that is located in Vegas. I wish I could remember their name for you. Did you try to use the search field to see what comes up?

Hmmm, I seem to remember a photographer on this forum that is located in Vegas. I wish I could remember their name for you. Did you try to use the search field to see what comes up?

Names that come up on TheKnot Vegas board a lot with raves:

Chelsea Nicole

Joey Allen

Todd Wilson (Bentley and Wilson)

You might want to check TheKnot for more specifics on them.

ProjectWedding.com also has vendor reviews.

I have Tiffany G booked for our wedding, her husband is on here, DjaysEntertainment and his company will be doing our music for the reception.

She has some gorgeous pictures! Jeremy was even nice enough to send me a link to a wedding they photographed in an MGM Terrace suite so I could see the views and room. (we picked a Terrace Suite for our reception)

man best of luck with the search. i know there are a trillion in vegas area. sadly i am of no help for vegas though.

all the ones listed on here though look good to me :)

There is a photographer located in Bakersfield that I'm sure would be willing to travel to Vegas. Her name is Michelle. Her website is expressionsbymichelle.com. She is really reasonable with pricing and does quality work.

Jessica