Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#811 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

Erika everytime I look at your pic I crack up bc it's like 85 degrees here today lol.

My BM was in town this weekend so she picked out her gown and ordered it and everything. She is now soo motivated to the lose some weight bc the alterations lady told her that she could take her gown down 2 sizes. (if the next season starts right after this one I will try to get her to join bdw so she can do the biggest loser with us, she'd have you all cracking up). So now she's on me about losing the weight. I'm doing very well with what I eat but I'm not working out and my weight just stays within the same 5 lbs. I really just wanna give up and buy a pair of spanx....

#812 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

Ashley it is funny because it is 90+ degrees here!!!

#813 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

It is friggin HOT today. I went out and bought my co-workers gatorade & water that work outside and clean the buildings.

#814 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
          I would also say that things like this should go in the contract or something saying that if you are DQ'd you are no longer eligible to continue with any contests. However I know I'd be pissed if I was this person and I didn't get my $ back. I think that's totally unfair. So I still say DQ her and give her and her fi their $$ back.
          when you're DQd for missing a couple weeks, you don't get your $$ back! but since this wasn't written into the rules, it's up for debate. seems to be it should go without saying that if you spam the forum, or blantently break the rules, you should be DQd from any contests on this forum. but that's just me!

#815 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnnR
            when you're DQd for missing a couple weeks, you don't get your $$ back! but since this wasn't written into the rules, it's up for debate. seems to be it should go without saying that if you spam the forum, or blantently break the rules, you should be DQd from any contests on this forum. but that's just me!
            Me too. Has a final decision been made?

#816 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

I have to agree. you don't get your money back when you miss 2 weeks in a row. I dont think you should be able to get your money back for clearly choosing to break forum rules. You chose to break the rules of the forum so you miss out!

#817 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

ok, because it wasn't written into the rules i refunded her $$. i don't think i needed to, but i didn't want to deal with any complaints from her.

so, that means the pot is $30 less (her FI was participating too).

sorry about the trouble, everyone. it sucks when someone can't play nice and by the rules.

#818 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

thanks for the update. As much as i don't think you needed to refund her I think its the right thing to do since it was never clearly stated in the beginning. We learn as we go!

#819 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                  • Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

Can I ask did she demand her money back since she could not participate? Just curious!

#820 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

she did not. she never even asked for it back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users