Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#341 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Good Morning ladies!!! I contribute my weight loss to being sick the other day. I've only ate a salami sandwich in 3 days. I was down 3.6lbs last night so if I had been able to do it this morning it probably would have been close to Erins

Caterina is appearing to better but the doc keeps telling me not to get my hopes up cause she won't show how sick she really is. She's been on an IV for 16 hours! She's drank 2 sippies of pedialyte and shes eating some cheerios right now. We'll see if she can keep it down. She's pretty happy though so that makes it alot easier for me. We'll find out later today if she'll really be able to go home today or not. She caught the rotavirus which is why I got sick, then her grandma, and her aunt was sick yesterday too (I was at her house the day before to nap and puke w/out having to worry about Cattie and where she was and what she was getting into) If I had known what she had and how easily and quickly it spread I would never have gone over there cause Cattie played w/ her 7 month old cousin. He seems to be ok.

Don't worry ladies! We've only made it through the 1st week, there are more to come!!! Great job Erin and Lisa! It always feels so good to see you lost weight, especially when its a surprise of 5.8lb!!!!!!

Cattie says good morning!:
    Click the image to open in full size.

#342 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Great job girls! I think my scale is broken. I had it downstairs last week and when I took it upstairs last night I dropped it on the tile floor. I didn't really think too much about it because I was exhausted, however when I stepped on it this morning it said that I weighed 164.8!!! I started out at 132. So I stepped off and then back on and it read 174, then 149, then 119, then 127 a couple times in a row and then back to 119. Looks like I will be buying a new scale today after work. My weigh in will be off this week - I ALWAYS do it first thing in the morning, and now it will be on a different scale....uggh!!!
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#343 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

Awwww, Poor Cattie...it's so hard to see them with tubes sticking out!! I hope she feels better soon. Congrats on your loss too! And Erin's- wow!

#344 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

I lost 2 pounds this week! Its not a huge #, but its a start
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#345 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:48 AM

ha Deanna! Last season i weighed myself on a Tuesday morning and it said i was 139 and I was SOOO excited then on wednesday i got on and it said i weighed 147 I couldn't believe it! Then i realized one of Catties foam letter bath toys was underneath the scale! I ended up being 142 but it was still better than 147! i always weigh myself in the morning too so i was pretty excited last night that i was down weight. And i so know what you mean about doing it on the same scale!!!

#346 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

Some of you may have noticed that I still haven't posted the final participant list - that's cuz I am still waiting for payment from 2 people! But I do have 38 people paid, which means a jackpot of $570 - WOOHOO!

#347 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by deefalvey
                Great job girls! I think my scale is broken. I had it downstairs last week and when I took it upstairs last night I dropped it on the tile floor. I didn't really think too much about it because I was exhausted, however when I stepped on it this morning it said that I weighed 164.8!!! I started out at 132. So I stepped off and then back on and it read 174, then 149, then 119, then 127 a couple times in a row and then back to 119. Looks like I will be buying a new scale today after work. My weigh in will be off this week - I ALWAYS do it first thing in the morning, and now it will be on a different scale....uggh!!!
                Deanna, I'd just go with the 119 and call it a day! lol

I'm down 2 lbs this week, which is better than I was expecting.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#348 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:11 PM

You girls are doing great. I lost a half of a lb. lol But whatever its a loss and i'll take it. Plus i didnt put any effort into last week.

Jacilynda glad Cattie is feeling better. I hope she can come home soon.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#349 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

Kelly- Down is better than up!!! Woohoo for a good start this season!!!!

Danielle- thanks! I'm glad shes on the IV hopefully we can really get passed the dehydration today! We will see! If I have any doubts I'm going to stay the night again just to be sure!

#350 deefalvey

deefalvey
                    • 521 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Kelly - I'd love to call it 119 and call it a day, but then what do I do next week? Throw the scale down the stairs and hope its says 111? :)
                      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users