Photo

Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#71 DGG

DGG
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

Wow you girls all look GREAT in your pictures.. you convinced me that I should try to set this up before my wedding (not much time left though :)).
    I emailed her so we'll see :)
    Thank you for sharing the pics - you all look amazing but I don't think I would have the guts to do that :)

#72 DGG

DGG
    • 275 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

Wow you girls all look GREAT in your pictures.. you convinced me that I should try to set this up before my wedding (not much time left though :)).
      I emailed her so we'll see :)
      Thank you for sharing the pics - you all look amazing but I don't think I would have the guts to do that :)

#73 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:40 AM

Ok ladies, I am literally on my way out the door headed to the airport for our vacation. But I know better than to leave without posting & I want you all to see just how fabulous Kamila is as you can see from Casey & Yamille's pictures. Everytime I look at the teaser, I'm amazed that its me....I'll probably leave this up for a few days. Anyway, without further ado.....

Ok, I can't upload the picture for some reason & don't have the time to play around with it. But I'll send it to Casey & Yamille and have them post it for me.

See ya next week!

#74 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

The lovely Yolanda ladies.....
          Click the image to open in full size.

She has requested to only have this image up until Wednesday. Mods I will PM someone and remind them to delete it. Thanks!

#75 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:48 AM

Ooooh weeee, yet another gorgeous teaser. I LOVE your outfit Yolanda. Can't say it enough, all you ladies who shot with Kamilla are HOT like fire!!!

#76 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:39 AM

wow, Yamille and Yolanda, they are great!

#77 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:43 AM

Everyone looks HOT, HOT, HOT!!! I love all the pics! Looks like Kamilla does a wonderful job!

#78 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:51 AM

Wow! Kamilla hooked it up! You guys look great!

#79 blondie25

blondie25
                  • 87 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
                    Thanks Casey!!!! OMG... you look amazing in those pictures. You absolutely should model; you are stunning and the camera LOVES you!!!!!

Carly/Jacqueline... it is the VS tuxedo lingerie!!! I never thought about trying it over jeans ; it is a bit poofy but its really comfortable. I have a short, small top and a big bottom - so it will probably sit different on tiny little Jacqueline.

Thanks everyone.. honestly, I was not as comfortable in front of the camera as the other girls. I felt really awkward and strange; but for some reason you couldn't tell in the photo's.

Oh stop it Shannon you looked great and even if you were uncomfortable it didnt show=)))

#80 KLila

KLila
                    • Banned
                    • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

Yamille you are smoking hot.... The lighting the back ground and your hotness all rock the photo.

Casey - well I am without words

Yolanda - wowzer amazing angle - you look hot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users