Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

Awww, Kamila is pretty much booked for BD for 2009! So sad! sad.gif She only has a couple of dates in Philly left. You girls are lucky you booked her when you did!!

Oh how exciting! You girls are HOT HOT HOT!! Those photos are GORGEOUS...your men are going to be FLOORED!!

I'm so glad to hear that it worked well for you girls! I want to do these so bad but I really don't think they're in the budget right now. Once we get a final head count and can start nailing down costs I'm sure I'll start to debate it again!

Although this thread alone makes me want to do it SOOO bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtracy View Post
Ayita, I'm with you, I'm thinking definitely for the first anniversary, that gives me well over a year to get in model shape! Plus, it is paper, right?
That is exactly what I was thinking. They are paper. :)

Casey~ that last picture you posted is fabulous. Your FI is going to seriously pass out when he sees them.

Question for you ladies, how long does it take before you will have the final product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
That is exactly what I was thinking. They are paper. :)

Casey~ that last picture you posted is fabulous. Your FI is going to seriously pass out when he sees them.

Question for you ladies, how long does it take before you will have the final product?
It's 2 weeks till we get the proofs and then we choose. i have only gotten 1 teaser so far.

I think something went over my head. what does everyone mean by "Paper"? do you mean money?