• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#371 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loveisintheair
    FI called and told me the suits made it..and it fits him perfect! So excited. Cannot wait to get home to see him in it. I promise to get a pic and post because you all have been wonderful.
    YAY for perfect fitting suits, can't wait to see the pictures... glad you got some good news today

#372 hoyt75

hoyt75
    • 371 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
      I have a question. My FI was going to wear an Ivory/cream colored shirt. I have an Ivory dress. From the online swatches, I think I like the English Beige. I also read a couple posts from others who thought this would be the best color to go with to match an Ivory dress. My question is, will an Ivory/cream colored shirt look good with this suit or should we go with a different color? Anyone else trying to match a cream shirt? I don't want it to look too blah (like all the same color). I wish I could see the colors but it is so expensive to order a swatch! Ughh, decisions!
      My dress is ivory too... we originally picked out another outfit for him, but I think we might try to order this if we it can be delivered before our wedding (40 days from today). We're going with a darker color and, like the english linen or the beige linen, then he could wear a white shirt and a tie to match our color (midnight blue) and he would still look great.

Does anyone know how long it takes from the time you order to the moment you receive it? Our wedding isn't to far away and I don't want to rely on something that won't make it here on time.

#373 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hoyt75
        My dress is ivory too... we originally picked out another outfit for him, but I think we might try to order this if we it can be delivered before our wedding (40 days from today). We're going with a darker color and, like the english linen or the beige linen, then he could wear a white shirt and a tie to match our color (midnight blue) and he would still look great.

Does anyone know how long it takes from the time you order to the moment you receive it? Our wedding isn't to far away and I don't want to rely on something that won't make it here on time.
        Our came in 3 weeks we order 5 suits and they all came together--- Good Luck, I also put in my notes to the tailor when our wedding date was and please rush...

#374 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
        • 344 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by march132010
          YAY for perfect fitting suits, can't wait to see the pictures... glad you got some good news today
          Thanks! I needed that news!

#375 hoyt75

hoyt75
          • 371 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

Our came in 3 weeks we order 5 suits and they all came together--- Good Luck, I also put in my notes to the tailor when our wedding date was and please rush...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I sent them an email today asking how long I can expect for it to come in, and to ask if FI would fit better in a regular suit or if we should order it to his fitting. Did you order the regular sizes or custom the sizes?

#376 Mallory57

Mallory57
            • 454 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

Has anyone ordered the linen shirts from this site??
              35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#377 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
              • 236 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

Hi - we're just about to put our order in but I have a question for those of you who ordered the light beige - did you get the satin lining? Did it make a difference?

#378 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hoyt75
                  Our came in 3 weeks we order 5 suits and they all came together--- Good Luck, I also put in my notes to the tailor when our wedding date was and please rush...
                  Thanks. I sent them an email today asking how long I can expect for it to come in, and to ask if FI would fit better in a regular suit or if we should order it to his fitting. Did you order the regular sizes or custom the sizes?[/QUOTE]

We ordered the custom size all, the the suits fit perfect execpt for FI he has to get it fixed :)

#379 hoyt75

hoyt75
                  • 371 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by march132010
                    QUOTE]

We ordered the custom size all, the the suits fit perfect execpt for FI he has to get it fixed :)
                    Thanks. They responded to my email very quickly and said that we would have the suit in 3 weeks, and to write a comment that it's for our wedding and to please rush. I def think we're going to use them. It's the best deal I've found so far.

#380 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
                    • 401 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

It is a great deal. I can't wait to order the suit for my FI. A little soon right now though so we have some time!!
                      Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users