Sign in to follow this  
jamaica2009bride

ROR wedding pics from my March 11, 2009 wedding

Hey everyone,

I'm kinda slack with all this stuff, so I'm going to try to post a link to my facebook album with some of my pro pics for now (done by the Photoshop, but not Michael, the other guy). I will post my full review soon- I've started it but it's long already! Let me know if the link works.

Photos from RIU Ocho Rios Weddings | Facebook

Try this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=6391b7b240

I don't want to change my facebook privacy restrictions, so If it doesn't work I'll upload them to an online sharing site tomorrow. I only had the photoshop for the ceremony, so I ended up only purchasing 30 pics. He took 206 in about 45 minutes and I loved about 125 of them!!! But I thought the pictures were outrageously priced- having the photog for the hour for the ceremony and purchasing a total of 30 photos cost $410 US, which I know is reasonable in terms of photography but I am cheap! :P

When I get photos from family and friends I'll put a bigger online album together and post them here.

Congrats on your wedding, your pictures are gorgeous, am so plsd everything worked out the way you wanted, can't wait to see your review, we're off next Tuesday....getting really excited now!!!!

Sarah x

You looked amazing - your BM dresses are the same colour as mine. your photo's are great. We're also not getting a huge amount of photo's - way overpriced!. I go a week today, and can't wait. Congratulations