My Mom said she would buy us luggage for my bridal shower gift so that we have it for our trip to PV Mexico. I want to know if any of you have a good brand that you use. I am looking at samsonite or Liz Claborne(only b/c I think it pretty :)) Any other brand reviews would be great.

I have Hartmann luggage, the Wings collection. It is not trendy and will not go out of style. Hartmann makes lots of luggage, it is a bit pricey but it's worth it. I started out with a couple of pieces about 7 years ago and now I have about 6 different sizes of the luggage. You can always add new bags and accessories. The website is Luggage – Hartmann Leather Luggage, Business Cases, and Leather Accessories. And no I do not work for them, I am just a huge fan of the stuff!

I have Liz claiborne and I love it. one suggestion is to find a good one with the 360 degree rotating wheels, they make your life a million times easier seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghanmbm View Post
My Mom said she would buy us luggage for my bridal shower gift so that we have it for our trip to PV Mexico. I want to know if any of you have a good brand that you use. I am looking at samsonite or Liz Claborne(only b/c I think it pretty :)) Any other brand reviews would be great.