Photo

Luggage

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

My Mom said she would buy us luggage for my bridal shower gift so that we have it for our trip to PV Mexico. I want to know if any of you have a good brand that you use. I am looking at samsonite or Liz Claborne(only b/c I think it pretty :)) Any other brand reviews would be great.
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Tumi is really good but it is also $$$

#3 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:40 AM

I have Hartmann luggage, the Wings collection. It is not trendy and will not go out of style. Hartmann makes lots of luggage, it is a bit pricey but it's worth it. I started out with a couple of pieces about 7 years ago and now I have about 6 different sizes of the luggage. You can always add new bags and accessories. The website is Luggage – Hartmann Leather Luggage, Business Cases, and Leather Accessories. And no I do not work for them, I am just a huge fan of the stuff!

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

Samsonite is great and sturdy

#5 Scarletina

Scarletina
          • 85 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

My fiance and I will swear by Delsey - their prices are less than Tumi and they always have really nice designs. Check them out - ebags always has deal on them.
            37 CABINS BOOKED AND COUNTING!!

CHECK OUT MY WEDDING WEBSITE:

WWW.WEDDINGAWEIGH.COM

#6 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Samsonite, American Tourist in that order. Less $ than Tumi and I swear lasts forever!

#7 Corvette79

Corvette79
              • 200 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

I have Liz claiborne and I love it. one suggestion is to find a good one with the 360 degree rotating wheels, they make your life a million times easier seriously!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by meghanmbm
                My Mom said she would buy us luggage for my bridal shower gift so that we have it for our trip to PV Mexico. I want to know if any of you have a good brand that you use. I am looking at samsonite or Liz Claborne(only b/c I think it pretty :)) Any other brand reviews would be great.

#8 jennwo

jennwo
                • 189 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:08 AM

Delsey and Swiss Army are great! Check Dillards or Macys - it seems like they always have them on sale...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users