Photo

Ror 2.20.09

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 KGOESER

KGOESER
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hello everyone! While I didn't post a whole lot of messages here during the planning stages of our wedding, I did take away a lot of ideas, tips, etc. from reading post written by all of you. THANK YOU! Our wedding was on 2.20.09 at ROR and I couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you future ROR brides might have, but the main purpose of this post is to show off some pics! We had Misha Earle with WPAJ come from Negril and shoot our wedding. I can't say enough...I am so happy with her work and she was great to work with. Misha made us both feel extremely comfortable and had lots of great ideas. All of our guests commented on how friendly she was! She arrived around noon for our 1:00 wedding. After the ceremony we did some group pics with everyone and the wedding party, followed by some of just Matt and me. We took a little break and met back together around sun down for some more pics before dinner. I couldn't have asked for better photos to help us remember our day. ENJOY!

Pictures by mkritchie - Photobucket

#2 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for Sharing! Your pictures are beautiful! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

#3 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
      • 94 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

congratulations your pictures looked very nice, ? Were did you have your reception and were there any tours, any thing you wish you would have or could have changed
        SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#4 KGOESER

KGOESER
        • 49 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

After pictures our guest pretty much had the rest of the afternoon to do whatever. Most actually wend and hung out at the beach. I was a little concerned with a 1:00 wedding time initially, but this way people still got to have "vacation time". We met back for dinner at Mammee Bay at 6:30. We had so much fun. Our waiters were quite the entertainers! We hung out there for a while after dinner and then basically just enjoyed the rest of the night at the resort. There wasn't any formal reception other than dinner and I thought that it was a great time!

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

Your pics are great! Congrats on becoming a MRS!!!!

#6 Geralyn

Geralyn
            • 2,677 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

The pics are great...i love the one with you and your bridesmaids stanging on the rocks in the water and the one of you and the hubby by the water with the sun setting...very pretty

#7 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

Very pretty! I LOVE you colors! I never would have put them all together but it was perfect! Did you get your bouquets down there or did you bring them with you? What kind of flower is the pink/purple one?!

#8 kris

kris
                • 506 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:06 AM

Awe your pictures are so beautiful. I love all the colors and the simplicity of everything (that's exactly how I want it) Congratulations :)

#9 KGOESER

KGOESER
                  • 49 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

I got all of my flowers from <company name removed>. I bought bulk stems and then put everything together at home. The pinkish flowers are peonies...

#10 sjfreimark

sjfreimark
                    • 81 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

WOW!!! Beautiful pictures!! I do have a few questions. I am trying to decide between Riu in Cabo San Lucas or in Ocho Rios. Did you like the wedding cordinator? How was the dinner? Is there a restaurant that overlooks the beach? Also, I really want to get married on the beach and but I do not want the Gazebo. Is there another location on the beach without the Gazebo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users