Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#641 mstigger

mstigger
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I just placed my first order, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks for sharing all the great ideas!!

#642 nbateman

nbateman
    • 280 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Alright here's what I've got so far courtesy of Vistaprint!

Brochure to be mailed shortly before the wedding:

Front:

Inside:

Do not disturb front:

Do not disturb back (didn't want to pay for a full color back when guests will only be resting up for one night, haha!!):

Welcome letter to be included in OOT bag:

not done yet, also have some return address labels for the invites.  I don't care if etiquette says it has to be handwritten, stupid rule! For it to be looked at then thrown away, I make my own rules!

#643 nbateman

nbateman
      • 280 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

anyone see any typos! counting on you guys to be my proofers!

#644 nbateman

nbateman
        • 280 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

used the rack cards to do my hanging tags, three to a card.  I'll just use a paper cutter to seperate them and punch a hole.  The back is solid black for free so I'll likely write the guests' names on them in silver sharpie or something.  I've heard that guests will often keep the tag on if it has a name to be able to tell each other's bags apart. 

#645 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

I know that some have used the business cards for luggage tags, where did you get the actual tag to put the business card in? Any examples out there anyone could post for ideas?

Thank you!!

#646 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Great idea!

Question: Did you use a groupon for your items? If so, can the $17 go towards shipping too?

Just curious!

Everything looks great so far!

Originally Posted by nbateman 

used the rack cards to do my hanging tags, three to a card.  I'll just use a paper cutter to seperate them and punch a hole.  The back is solid black for free so I'll likely write the guests' names on them in silver sharpie or something.  I've heard that guests will often keep the tag on if it has a name to be able to tell each other's bags apart. 

#647 nbateman

nbateman
              • 280 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Great idea!

Question: Did you use a groupon for your items? If so, can the $17 go towards shipping too?

Just curious!

Everything looks great so far!

Alright ladies, huge win!

Was trying to go through ebates.com to get the 5% cash back and 25% off through Vistaprint in addition to my groupon, but there's no where to enter the groupon promo code so here's what I did...

1- www.vistaprint.com/groupon17 with everything in your cart that you want (make sure you have an account created), enter the groupon redemption code

2- www.ebates.com search for vistaprint where you'll get 5% cash back and 25% off (you'll need an account with ebates if you don't have one already) click the link to go to vistaprint

3- your groupon will be applied already in your cart in addition to the 5% cash back you'll earn as well as the ADDITIONAL 25% off!!!

You will have to pay shipping, but after the discount, it'll likely be less than just using the groupon, get it?  I'm not sure how much the  shipping was because I didn't click through all the way with just using the groupon.  With the groupon and other discounts applied it was $13.24

My original cost just using the groupon was

- 70.00 groupon

+ shipping (not sure how much)

27.94 total

Thru ebates

-70.00 groupon

-25.75 discount because of 25% off

+ 13.24 shipping

15.43 TOTAL yippeee!!!!

And somewhere on here there's a link for the free stuff, you can get one of each i think, I couldn't find it so I just kept the tote I already had in my cart.

Price Quantity
                Return Address Labels 0.18 140
                Brochure 0.98 25
                Thank you card 0.34 50
                Do not disturb 0.35 50
                hanging tags 0.34 50
                riviera maya tote 0 1
                shipping 13.24  
                total 15.43  

#648 mstigger

mstigger
                • 239 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

WOW, that's awesome!!! Wish I had scored a groupon....maybe next time!!

Originally Posted by nbateman 

Alright ladies, huge win!

Was trying to go through ebates.com to get the 5% cash back and 25% off through Vistaprint in addition to my groupon, but there's no where to enter the groupon promo code so here's what I did...

1- www.vistaprint.com/groupon17 with everything in your cart that you want (make sure you have an account created), enter the groupon redemption code

2- www.ebates.com search for vistaprint where you'll get 5% cash back and 25% off (you'll need an account with ebates if you don't have one already) click the link to go to vistaprint

3- your groupon will be applied already in your cart in addition to the 5% cash back you'll earn as well as the ADDITIONAL 25% off!!!

You will have to pay shipping, but after the discount, it'll likely be less than just using the groupon, get it?  I'm not sure how much the  shipping was because I didn't click through all the way with just using the groupon.  With the groupon and other discounts applied it was $13.24

My original cost just using the groupon was

- 70.00 groupon

+ shipping (not sure how much)

27.94 total

Thru ebates

-70.00 groupon

-25.75 discount because of 25% off

+ 13.24 shipping

15.43 TOTAL yippeee!!!!

And somewhere on here there's a link for the free stuff, you can get one of each i think, I couldn't find it so I just kept the tote I already had in my cart.

Price Quantity
                  Return Address Labels 0.18 140
                  Brochure 0.98 25
                  Thank you card 0.34 50
                  Do not disturb 0.35 50
                  hanging tags 0.34 50
                  riviera maya tote 0 1
                  shipping 13.24  
                  total 15.43  

#649 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Thank You!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#650 Happy2BMrsMills

Happy2BMrsMills
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

We've had good and bad experiences with VistaPrint. They certainly can't be beat for price!!! But we ordered save-the-date refridgerator magnets and the quality wasn't quite what we expected. Even worse, the crop was way off so the border didn't quite look right. But we called customer service and they immediately said they would re print the order. Less than a week later we had a whole new stack of save-the-dates with correct crops!! We use VistaPrint every year for their calendars! We always make a photo-collage of our pics form each month and then make calendars for our parents and grandparents. The quality of their thick/glossy calendars is outstanding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users