Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great! how did they turn out? Can you post a pic? I was playing around with them today...dont look too good though lol!
 

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B View Post

Just got my oversized postcards in, we are using them for our welcome booklet covers.  LOVE 'EM!!

 

I am awaiting the arrival of our room key holders (business cards) and the labels I created for our travel mugs.  Will keep you guys posted.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My luggage tags were not impressive either, my FI likes them. Maybe my expectations were too high, now I am worried I am not going to like our cards.
 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Great! how did they turn out? Can you post a pic? I was playing around with them today...dont look too good though lol!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MoBayBride,

 

vistaprint is about as addicting as this website! I just got a 'mother of the groom' beach bag and some more free pens this week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know what you mean. I did luggage tags twice. Waiting to get the 2nd ones in & I have about 3 items saved because I dont want to have to keep re-doing everything! I stink lol!! I wish you could pay extra & they would just do it for me!
 

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

My luggage tags were not impressive either, my FI likes them. Maybe my expectations were too high, now I am worried I am not going to like our cards.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's too bad Sharon. I am thinking of reordering too but my FI thinks they look good, they are just not perfect :). So I am either going to re-order or use these ones but I am going to print separate backs that says this bag belong to and stick them to the vistaprint business cards. I am going to print the backs a little bigger in size and use a coloured paper. We'll see, I am going to do one and see how it turns out and if we like it we might just go with that.

 

I ordered my welcome cards and magnets from vista as well, so hoping they are going to turn out perfect :).

 

Good luck with your second ones, I am sure they are going to turn out great!
 

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

I know what you mean. I did luggage tags twice. Waiting to get the 2nd ones in & I have about 3 items saved because I dont want to have to keep re-doing everything! I stink lol!! I wish you could pay extra & they would just do it for me!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I got the 2nd batch and they are MUCH better. I am just going to use them. Its as good as they are getting lol!

Good luck to you, if your not happy with them I say try something else, sounds like a good idea making the back bigger & attaching them to what you have. But I am sure your FI is right that they are good!


 

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

That's too bad Sharon. I am thinking of reordering too but my FI thinks they look good, they are just not perfect :). So I am either going to re-order or use these ones but I am going to print separate backs that says this bag belong to and stick them to the vistaprint business cards. I am going to print the backs a little bigger in size and use a coloured paper. We'll see, I am going to do one and see how it turns out and if we like it we might just go with that.

 

I ordered my welcome cards and magnets from vista as well, so hoping they are going to turn out perfect :).

 

Good luck with your second ones, I am sure they are going to turn out great!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm new to this thread. Has anyone posted any pictures and/or info. regarding printing on tote bags??? i see vista does it but they're close to $10.00 each.  i'm looking for a company to do it (about 40 bags) for less.

 

thanks!!!!!!!!!

 

happy planning!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×