Sign in to follow this  
*Nadine*

Victoriassecret.ca - Canadian brides??

So.. another bride on here told me she orders all her victoria secret stuff from This domain is registered - VICTORIASSECRET.CA, but when I went to check it out it says the domain is under construction?? Does anyone else know about this website, did it change??

I did ask the girl about it and she said she had just ordered from it before her wedding (which was just last week) and it must be down for maintenance. I hope this is true cause I rarely order from there due to the high shipping and duty fees

btw: I have no idea why the website comes up like that??

hey cabobride, yah I have too.. but it would be awesome if this canadian site really did exist/was down only temporarily, like I was told, cause we could save alot of money on shipping and duty! Im just hoping someone else has ordered from it too!

ya shipping and duty is so much money!! and it made me so upset when i got a package of things i had ordered and found out it came from Mississauga and that is right beside Toronto yet I paid shipping through the nose...ugh oh well

Isn't that annoyinghuh.gif Totally off topic but I ordered some clothes for my daughter through gymboree.com and ended up paying more in duty than i did for the actual order! ugh!!

I never heard of that site. I just ordered my bikini a few days ago from the american site.

I'm going to kick myself if there's a canadian site with less shipping costs sad.gif

i just read in the Elle Magazine (either Dec 08 or Feb 09) that there will be 2 Victoria Secret stores opening up in Canada in Sept 09!!! It didn't say where but I bet one of them is Toronto!!!