Photo

Victoriassecret.ca - Canadian brides??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

So.. another bride on here told me she orders all her victoria secret stuff from This domain is registered - VICTORIASSECRET.CA, but when I went to check it out it says the domain is under construction?? Does anyone else know about this website, did it change??
    I did ask the girl about it and she said she had just ordered from it before her wedding (which was just last week) and it must be down for maintenance. I hope this is true cause I rarely order from there due to the high shipping and duty fees

btw: I have no idea why the website comes up like that??

#2 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
    • Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

oh i have ordered online also from VS and you just go to the american site victoriassecret.com

hope that works :)

#3 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

hey cabobride, yah I have too.. but it would be awesome if this canadian site really did exist/was down only temporarily, like I was told, cause we could save alot of money on shipping and duty! Im just hoping someone else has ordered from it too!

#4 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
        • Banned
        • 248 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

ya shipping and duty is so much money!! and it made me so upset when i got a package of things i had ordered and found out it came from Mississauga and that is right beside Toronto yet I paid shipping through the nose...ugh oh well

#5 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:23 PM

Isn't that annoying Totally off topic but I ordered some clothes for my daughter through gymboree.com and ended up paying more in duty than i did for the actual order! ugh!!

#6 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
            • Banned
            • 248 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

yup thats happened to me too Lisa! ugh the people that work at these companies must laugh at us sometimes ordering things that cost so much in shipping..kinda crazy

#7 DWbride09

DWbride09
              • 171 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:09 AM

I never heard of that site. I just ordered my bikini a few days ago from the american site.
                I'm going to kick myself if there's a canadian site with less shipping costs

#8 midnight24

midnight24
                • 754 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

i just read in the Elle Magazine (either Dec 08 or Feb 09) that there will be 2 Victoria Secret stores opening up in Canada in Sept 09!!! It didn't say where but I bet one of them is Toronto!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users