• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 MDLady

MDLady
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by skadow 

BUMP!

I hope Matt doesn't sue me but below is a screen shot I took from one of my favorite all time photo shoots Picture 1.png

OMG I didn't immediately realize that they were cutouts LOL.  What a great idea too!

#32 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

OMG, I love that.  I wonder how I can get cut outs made.  I would seriously love to do that.

#33 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:00 AM

I think I will now be incorporating a lot of the ideas from this thread!  My baby was already going to be in the engagement pictures because that was honestly the only way I could convince my fiance to do them.  Our feist (like a big jack russell) will be in 1/2 the pictures where we will be wearing our rival universities' football jerseys, then we will take the other half without him in nicer clothes. I had previously seen this cake topper from a BDW bride (I am sorry I don't have the bride's name to give credit!).  The topper is from pic.bmp

I love Andi's idea for the "Please Marry my Mommy" card - so I will have to do that for sure.  I also love the idea of the mini-frames for the bouquet.  With the exception of the engagement session, the other things will be a surprise for my fiance.  Thanks for all the ideas ladies - keep them coming!

#34 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

These are great ideas. I wish we could have our little girl with us on our wedding day. I wanted her at the engagement photos, but it was too hot for her to be out in the sun that long. And we would have needed someone else along to keep her entertained for the mommy & daddy only pictures. She's such a baby hates being kept away from the action. I have already planned to include her in the TTD and we will certainly miss her at the ceremony.

#35 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
          • 330 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:15 AM

omg i want those wedding toppers with my dogs! thats so cute! do u guys know how long it takes to make? im leaving in 2 weeks, so defn last minute!

#36 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

Try Gingerbabies on esty.  

omg i want those wedding toppers with my dogs! thats so cute! do u guys know how long it takes to make? im leaving in 2 weeks, so defn last minute!

#37 NickiLynn1116

NickiLynn1116
              • 186 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

My dog is incorporated on my cake topper.  I am also including a small frame of her on my bouquet.  She needs to be part of the special day too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users