Sign in to follow this  
*Heather*

My Experience with [photog named removed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Andrea~ View Post
What makes me extremeley annoyed is the LOSER who took a screenshot of your post and stuck their nose where it didn't belong. Talk about needing to get a life and showing your true colors to people you called "friends".
that is really fucked up. We are always on the shout thread talking about stuff and i would never think some loser would take a pic of our convo's to use against us.

Heather I am so happy that this thread is alive and well again. What happened to you should be shared with other brides out there. I am still baffled as to why a person would act in this manner.

Seriously what a nut case. I mean she is not the best photographer out there. Sure, her pics are good, but come on. How dare someone threaten you. Ugh, it pisses me off so much.

Morgan you are too awesome for donating your free Cabo trip. You rock! Also, I know how you been struggling with telling how you really feel about the freak and so happy you came out with the truth. I know you love, love, love your pics, but you didn't deserve all the crap that came with it. I hope she doesn't try and retaliate against you in some way. Well, I guess I'm being pretty naive. She is a looney tune, I wouldn't be surprise if she already contacted you and threaten you. I hope not though!

There must be another unknown mole though who told her about this new thread...unless she is still signing on somehow...

Lame. If you hate BDW, stop signing on and spying!

rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanelle View Post
lol MOle... moley moley mole.
rofl.gif

Oh goodness. I think I just spit water all over my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Morgan you are too awesome for donating your free Cabo trip. You rock! Also, I know how you been struggling with telling how you really feel about the freak and so happy you came out with the truth. I know you love, love, love your pics, but you didn't deserve all the crap that came with it. I hope she doesn't try and retaliate against you in some way. Well, I guess I'm being pretty naive. She is a looney tune, I wouldn't be surprise if she already contacted you and threaten you. I hope not though!
yep, the retaliation has begun. Now I remember why I was so scared to ever post anything slightly negative about phtoographer who can not be named.

I just hope that everytime I look at my wedding pics I don't think about her and all the drama.