Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

SARAH gets married today!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if this is posted yet but she is getting married at Dreams TOMORROW!!!!!! edyta, sarah and tammy (host) are all at dreams right now- i cant wait to see pics!

Wow, I thought she got married tomorrow (Monday!) lol... I'm pretty slow on these things I guess!

Congratulations Sarah!! This sounds so rediculously stupid, but I've been looking forward to your wedding for a long time since you've involved all of us in it with your DIY projects all everything, I realllllly can't wait to see how everything turns out. Enjoy it and everything, but hurry back and show us pictures lol!!!

pinkie.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! pinkie.gif

I think her wedding is on monday-tomorrow is the 7th right? well whatever-can't wait to see your pics Sarah!

So we are a day early. LOL. Sarah will appreciate our analness for being early. Sarah I can't wait to see how everything went, I am absolutely dying to hear every last detail (although your technically not married yet). But don't stress and don't worry it is going to be amazing, I just know it. smile159.gif

Woo Hoo!! I can't believe it's here already... I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics...

I'm so happy for you Sarah! I'm curious as well to see Jeff's reaction to the BD pics. hehhehe Hope evrything turned out just the way you imagined it.

Congratulations hun! All the best! Hope you hav a fun honeymoon *wink wink*

congrats Sarah, I can't wait to see the pics.... I know your wedding is and was very beautiful , especially with your artistic abilitysmile159.gif