Photo

What's something you saw at a wedding that made you swear...

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#151 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:23 PM

i am dying laughing over "chocolate milk and fruit juice" and "going to some kind of friend hell for this"

#152 murphysmom

murphysmom
    • 11 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:16 AM

Fake flowers. They looked very tacky!

Also, at one wedding I attended the groom got really drunk before the ceremony. He and the groomsmen actually drank from the alcohol reserved for the reception! I'm going to ask my fiance to keep drinking to a minimum until after ceremony and photos are finished.

#153 lalanyc

lalanyc
      • 363 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lil_reeves
        I just got back from a wedding in the Mayan and it was on the beach during mid-day and as I turned around to watch the bride walk down the aisle I saw a woman tanning topless who was standing up watching the ceremony (she had huge knockers)...it was totally distracting if you know what I mean. It is something kind of out of your control but if it was my wedding I would've flipped out. When my FI sees me walking down the aisle I don't want him to be distracted by some other womans boobies.

We are having a sunset wedding at a private restaurant on the beach so hopefully we can avoid this kind of thing.
        LMAO!!!! This made me literally laugh out loud!!

oh wow, *someone* is totally avoiding work!!

#154 midnight24

midnight24
        • 754 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ktchi
          I went to a wedding where the only refreshments available were chocolate milk or fruit juice. That was interesting.
          omg...great for people who are lactose intolerant & diabetic, eh. haha

#155 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by midnight24
            omg...great for people who are lactose intolerant & diabetic, eh. haha

#156 jk1101

jk1101
            • 2,582 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

I just remembered being at a wedding where the crackers for the crudite platter were in plastic, like the ones you get with soup...a bunch of little packets of crackers lined up on a tray....CLASSY!

#157 **Kat**

**Kat**
              • 2,682 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Holy cow! That is enough to scare you off from being a wedding planner!

#158 **Kat**

**Kat**
                • 2,682 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

I went to the worst wedding EVER

1. They planned an outside wedding in Washington in April. Which is one of the most wet months of the year.

2. They had it in the back yard of the parents home, (which is fine) but they used PAPER for the aisle.. on grass.. white paper on grass

3. They had a yellow and pink balloon arch where they were going to stand.

4. When it started raining (SHOCK) they had to move everthing into the garage. There were not enough room for the chairs and the people. So they had to squish 50 people into the garage and everyone had to stand.

5. The balloon arch was too tall for the garage so it was loppsided and crooked

6. They had ONE big Subway sandwich and a sheet cake from Wal mart to feed 50+ people

7. The only seating they had in the garage was 2 of their old couches that they covered in white flowered sheets

#159 **Kat**

**Kat**
                  • 2,682 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Laura22610
                    These stories are so funny!

I went to a wedding where the bride and groom chose the song "Who Let the Dogs Out" for the bridesmaids to walk into the reception.
                    O M G !! ! ! ! ! I would be SO pissed! LOL

#160 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                    • 583 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
                      I went to the worst wedding EVER

1. They planned an outside wedding in Washington in April. Which is one of the most wet months of the year.

2. They had it in the back yard of the parents home, (which is fine) but they used PAPER for the aisle.. on grass.. white paper on grass

3. They had a yellow and pink balloon arch where they were going to stand.

4. When it started raining (SHOCK) they had to move everthing into the garage. There were not enough room for the chairs and the people. So they had to squish 50 people into the garage and everyone had to stand.

5. The balloon arch was too tall for the garage so it was loppsided and crooked

6. They had ONE big Subway sandwich and a sheet cake from Wal mart to feed 50+ people

7. The only seating they had in the garage was 2 of their old couches that they covered in white flowered sheets
                      This sounds like it should be a Jeff Foxworthy joke... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users