Photo

jkcz0702 GBP Akumal Review

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Welcome back Jen and congrats on your wedding! I am so sorry to hear that GBP Akumal gave you such a hard time, that sounded just awful, you were probably stressed out of your mind *big hugs*. On the plus side, your pictures are just absolutely gorgeous!! I love your cenote TTD pics too, they are breath-taking! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your second week in Mexico at the Paradissus. Congrats again on your beautiful wedding, MRS! :)

#12 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

UGH! I'm so sorry that they wasted your time like that. It makes me angry for you. I'm glad you had a good time anyway.

I'm going to GBP Coba in five weeks. I'm going to keep an eye out for the things you mentioned, so I know before I book.

#13 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Wait, I lied... We're staying in GBP Tulum.

#14 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

Jenn I'm sorry the employees at the resort were a*$*&les. That stinks.

I am super happy that the PRC treated you right though. It sounds like it was a good switch for the end of the vacay.

#15 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
          • 173 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:54 AM

Jen- your teaser pics are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more! I'm so sorry about the hotel situation--that is totally unprofessional. Did you book your mariachi through the hotel or through an outside company? Were you happy with them?

#16 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

The way the hotel staff and WC acted toward you and your guests is appalling and totally unprofessional ~ what a bunch of #$@! jackasses! Nevertheless, I'm glad you were able to enjoy your time there for the most part, and it must also help ease the bitter taste in your mouth to see that your teaser pics are freakin gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the rest, you looked beautiful

#17 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
              • 247 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Jen I am sorry to hear how rude the staff treated you and your guest.. but on a good note.. I love your teaser pics.. you were a beautiful bride

#18 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:52 PM

Jen, your pics are awesome. I can't believe the staff was so rude. I would've flipped out. How did you like Paradisus?
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#19 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

Yeah I was surprised Kyle and I did not freak much we just took what they said and did and went with it for the sake of our guests but I was floored by the comments and actions. We really liked Paradisus it was so beautiful and the staff was really nice there. We were happy that we switched.

I can not wait to see more pictures Evan and K did an amazing job and I am so exicited to get them back!!!
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#20 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

Yeah I was surprised Kyle and I did not freak much we just took what they said and did and went with it for the sake of our guests but I was floored by the comments and actions. We really liked Paradisus it was so beautiful and the staff was really nice there. We were happy that we switched.

I can not wait to see more pictures Evan and K did an amazing job and I am so exicited to get them back!!!
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users