Sign in to follow this  
Jen_S

jkcz0702 GBP Akumal Review

Welcome back Jen and congrats on your wedding! I am so sorry to hear that GBP Akumal gave you such a hard time, that sounded just awful, you were probably stressed out of your mind *big hugs*. On the plus side, your pictures are just absolutely gorgeous!! I love your cenote TTD pics too, they are breath-taking! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your second week in Mexico at the Paradissus. Congrats again on your beautiful wedding, MRS! :)

UGH! I'm so sorry that they wasted your time like that. It makes me angry for you. I'm glad you had a good time anyway.

I'm going to GBP Coba in five weeks. I'm going to keep an eye out for the things you mentioned, so I know before I book.

Jenn I'm sorry the employees at the resort were a*$*&les. That stinks.

I am super happy that the PRC treated you right though. It sounds like it was a good switch for the end of the vacay.

Jen- your teaser pics are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more! I'm so sorry about the hotel situation--that is totally unprofessional. Did you book your mariachi through the hotel or through an outside company? Were you happy with them?

The way the hotel staff and WC acted toward you and your guests is appalling and totally unprofessional ~ what a bunch of #$@! jackasses! Nevertheless, I'm glad you were able to enjoy your time there for the most part, and it must also help ease the bitter taste in your mouth to see that your teaser pics are freakin gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the rest, you looked beautiful wink.gif

Yeah I was surprised Kyle and I did not freak much we just took what they said and did and went with it for the sake of our guests but I was floored by the comments and actions. We really liked Paradisus it was so beautiful and the staff was really nice there. We were happy that we switched.

I can not wait to see more pictures Evan and K did an amazing job and I am so exicited to get them back!!!

Yeah I was surprised Kyle and I did not freak much we just took what they said and did and went with it for the sake of our guests but I was floored by the comments and actions. We really liked Paradisus it was so beautiful and the staff was really nice there. We were happy that we switched.

I can not wait to see more pictures Evan and K did an amazing job and I am so exicited to get them back!!!