Photo

Photography for TTD Pics in Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Paul'sSoulMate

Paul'sSoulMate
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

Because Sandals won’t let outside photographers in I want some professional pics done outside of the resort. I am looking for a TTD session in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on 08/10/09. Any ideas? Is anyone available? Does anyone know if there is a great photographer in the area? I really don’t know where to start so any help will be appreciated!

#2 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

There are a bunch of suggestions in this thread (skip past post #2)

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t5305

#3 tina82

tina82
      • 184 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

This might help

Jamaica Wedding Photographers
        Christina

#4 Paul'sSoulMate

Paul'sSoulMate
        • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Guys!! This is a big help! I've contacted a few of them, but Brian Design is my favorite! I may go with him. Thanks again!!

#5 tina82

tina82
          • 184 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:11 PM

You should check out SandyMayPhoto

Sandy May Photography
            Christina

#6 tawneytobe

tawneytobe
            • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

I've heard that Stacey Clarke is AMAZING.

Destination Wedding Photography

#7 jennie

jennie
              • 200 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:34 AM

My FI and I will be arriving at Sandals Ochos Rios 8/10/09- 8/17/09.
                We will be having our ceremony the week before at the Riu Tropical Bay( because we have 2 kids comming) and the changing resorts when our guests leave.

I am also looking for a photographer to do a TTD pic at the Dunns Falls, etc... while we are at Sandals. If you find anyone let me know and I will too. If it's better, maybe we can coordinate and have a longer session time at split the photographer costs? Just an idea. I've read about some girls doing this to keep the costs down if it's crazy. But, either way keep in touch and Congrats!!

#8 Paul'sSoulMate

Paul'sSoulMate
                • 33 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

Hi! You'll be coming to SGOR on the day of our wedding. We are doing the trash the dress pics like an hour after the wedding. I decided to go with Brian from Brian Design - Photography & Website Design by Brian Nejedly - Ocho Rios, Jamaica. His pics are so great and he is so nice and easy to work with. Not sure if you want to use him, but the TTD was 800 and the included printed pics, and pics on a DVD, 2-3 hours, and 2 locations. I paid another 80.00 to get our favorite pics put to our favorite songs. I plan to show it at our get together after the wedding. Anyway, just let me know what you think or if you'd like to work something out to save a little cash!

Amanda

#9 jennie

jennie
                  • 200 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

Congrats! Too bad you weren't going on the day we are arriving. we will be changing resorts from Riu Tropical Bay near Negril, so we are looking at about a
                    1 1/2 or so ride to Sandals. By the time we arrive and check into our room, I don't think there would be enough time to get all dressed up again and go 2 the Falls. His pics are great, though. I've looked at his portfolio before quickly.... very nice work. How many printed pics. do you get in the package you chose? If you don't mind me asking?

I'm just so excited that we have FINALLY!! chosen our resorts. Today I get the "joy" (not really) of talking to my dad about prices, etc... lol
                    We chose and bought both of our wedding bands this past Sunday and I'll begin my quest for a dress next Monday at David's Bridal! Woohoo!! I found one dress that I absolutely love, but my luck it will prob.not look right when i try it on.

#10 Paul'sSoulMate

Paul'sSoulMate
                    • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

It seems as though you are so excited! I know that I am. Congrats to both of you! Maybe we can get together for dinner or something while we are there.

We are arriving on the 7th and are leaving on the 13th because my FI b-day is the 14th and he wants to spend it with our kids. The wedding is on the 10th and I already have my dress. Well I was fitted,but I am waiting for it to arrive on the 24th of April. I chose the Da Vinci T8107. I couldn't get the pic up, but you can google it if you want.

As for the pics here is the info from the price list that Brian sent me- Trash the Dress: Generally a 2-3 hour session at one or two locations. At least 100 printable images on cd, with one 8 x 10 and ten 5 x 7 prints. Usually done the day after your wedding. $800.

• DVD slide show set to music of your choice. Generally includes around 100 images and is 15-20 min.in length. $80 first copy, $30 each addtl. copy. Please provide your music on cd or mp3.

Deposits
                      A deposit of 1/3 of your package price is requested to reserve the date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users