Photo

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#241 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

Wow! I haven't been voting so far but I think I might just have to starting next week since 2 are going!

#242 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

Ok...so as usual I am behind! I cannot look at this thread until I watch the show AND the results. I PVR them so I watch wednesday & thursday! lol

Please don't hate me - I thought it was the proper bottom three & I didn't really care which one of them went home. And I'm a little disappointed that they used the save on Matt - what happens if next week Adam or Allison gets voted off?? They would have wasted the save on who Simon said doesn't even think they have a chance of winning the whole thing. Why would you save someone who you don't think can win??!!

Also, I thought this week was as boring as I predicted! What is with all the ballads?! Ugh With such a great theme as songs from the movies how could so many of them pick the slow boring ones??!! And I love me some Bryan Adams...but 2 songs in one night?? Really?? double ugh! Oh & who could forget The Rose, & Endless Love. I don't even know the song that Kris sang, but I did think he did a good job with it that one.
      I would just like to finish saying that they are obviously all good singers (or else they wouldn't be in the top 7 of AI) but my pick to win would be Adam - as I'm sure most people's would be. I would have picked him to win from the beginning. He has it all, vocals & performance. I agree that he seems to getting a bit cocky - but I can't tell if he is genuinely saying thank you or it's more just being polite!??

#243 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride

Please don't hate me - I thought it was the proper bottom three & I didn't really care which one of them went home. And I'm a little disappointed that they used the save on Matt - what happens if next week Adam or Allison gets voted off?? They would have wasted the save on who Simon said doesn't even think they have a chance of winning the whole thing. Why would you save someone who you don't think can win??!!
        I think the judges are confident that Adam won't be in the bottom two next week. For me, I wouldn't be heartbroken if Allison was gone. Although, Lil did suck this week, so she deserved to be in the bottom three. Plus, they only have one week left to use the save.

#244 Krista_H

Krista_H
        • 428 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Don't forget that they are now voting off 2 people next week.

#245 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

i am SOOOOO glad they saved Matt! I definitely think Lil Kris and Anoop should go before Matt. i'm not to upset about them using the save. They can only use it once might as well have been in the end when they are all good. And this week is the last week they could have used it! I'm really excited to see how it all plays out. they obviously are all good, but some are READY to go, or already should have! My vote is still for Adam. Danny used to be second, but until he brings back the danny that sang PYT he drops to 4th in my book. I hope Allison keeps on going and I really like Matt. i feel like he gets dogged by the judges all the time for what song he sings. They want him to be soulful, but obviously thats not what America wants from him! Any time he does what the judges want he's in the bottom, if he goes against them he is safe.

We'll see what happens, I'm kind of afraid of the thought of them all doing disco!

#246 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacilynda
              We'll see what happens, I'm kind of afraid of the thought of them all doing disco!
              OMG....I can't wait to see what Adam does with disco!!

#247 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:53 AM

Quote:
                OMG....I can't wait to see what Adam does with disco!!
                Oh., that's gonna be fun! I prolly won't see this week's until I get back (unless they have it on in Mexico and we're not already doing something awesome), but I'll be back from our site visit soon enough. :-( Take care, girls!

#248 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

ooohhhhh...have fun LeAnne!!!
                  You'll have to youtube the songs!
                  If not, we'll be sure to fill you in!! :)

#249 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                  • 888 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                    ooohhhhh...have fun LeAnne!!!
                    You'll have to youtube the songs!
                    If not, we'll be sure to fill you in!! :)
                    Hah, thanks Amanda, but I've got a DVR, so I'll be able to have it recorded in my absence. I just won't be current while I'm sippin margaritas in my bikini.

#250 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

Well...I would much rather the margaritas in a bikini than Idol!! I'm jealous!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users