Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

Recommended Posts

That's a bit of a shocker!!

 

Yeah I think Danny is the sympathy vote myself lol I don't mind him but I like Adam think he's just a true performer but sometimes I want him to knock the camp on the head it does me in lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree about Danny being blah. He's good, just not 1st place good. I am hoping Adam wins. But maybe that's because I have his name in our work Idol pool :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's fun Andrea. I wish we would do more fun stuff like that. Maybe next season.

 

I do think Adam deserves to win out of all the people that's left, but I also think that's the worst thing that could happen to him. I"m not sure he could really be his own performer after winning AI. I mean their first single is a song that's given to them and they have no choice! That's not how I would want to start off my career- especially since he's not a cookie cutter performer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree Rach, but I still hope he wins! I don't really think of it as their first single, cause I get SO many of the songs they do during the season off iTunes. Danny was sooo good in the beginning, c'mon PYT!!!! Then he went down after that. I'm glad he realized how bad that was! Kris wasn't necessarily bad, but all I could think was Carly sang that song last season and nailed it and he had nothin on her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was kind of shocked Allison was voted off, but I really think they all have amazing futures ahead of them, they're all so good. So what did you think of Paula's performance? Was it just me or was it lip synched? She looked really good out there though, so good for her. I LOVED No Doubt's performance, Gwen Stefani is amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Paula's performance was sort of cheesy...probably bc it was definitely lip synched. I think she should stay on her judges chair...she will never be the Paula of the old days...Opposites Attract and Cold-Hearted Snake. Sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra2009 View Post
I thought Paula's performance was sort of cheesy...probably bc it was definitely lip synched. I think she should stay on her judges chair...she will never be the Paula of the old days...Opposites Attract and Cold-Hearted Snake. Sigh.
OMG!! I KNOW!!! It was complete cheese - old, smelly, cheese at that!! I wonder if she's going to tour with AI now??!! That would be brutal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I do think Adam deserves to win out of all the people that's left, but I also think that's the worst thing that could happen to him. I"m not sure he could really be his own performer after winning AI. I mean their first single is a song that's given to them and they have no choice! That's not how I would want to start off my career- especially since he's not a cookie cutter performer.
I was thinking this too!!! I even went so far as to think that Adam should tell all of his family & friends NOT to vote so that he didn't win!! He has made a big enough name for himself now that he wouldn't have to win to have an amazing career!

I am SO bummed that Alison is gone!!! I was really hoping it was Danny!!! I'm just not feeling him. I think I"m going to root for Kris now, although with that final 3, Adam's got it in the bag!! I guess I just hope Danny doesn't win - you're right Jacilynda....he's been downhill since PYT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paula was so cheesy! I just laughed the whole time, I really thought she looked ridiculous! But i pretty much think she's ridiculous all the time so....

 

I did like no doubt! All I kept thinking was how tired she was! She needs to get in better shape (don't take that wrong, I think she's in great shape, just not for tour obviously) and build up some stamina or tour is going to be rough to her. I'm so glad they are back together. I love them, but couldn't stand gwen solo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Paula was so cheesy! I just laughed the whole time, I really thought she looked ridiculous! But i pretty much think she's ridiculous all the time so....

I did like no doubt! All I kept thinking was how tired she was! She needs to get in better shape (don't take that wrong, I think she's in great shape, just not for tour obviously) and build up some stamina or tour is going to be rough to her. I'm so glad they are back together. I love them, but couldn't stand gwen solo
I know what you are saying! It seems like she was huffing & puffing through the last half of the song. But I do love her!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm in the minority here but I give props to Paula with her performance. She looks pretty damn good for a woman her age and she def has the moves. I didn't mind the song either but yeah she was lip syncing but still so many artists that dance do that anyways. At least that I've seen....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×