Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

Yep, I asked my friend about that because I thought this season it looked like there was actually a little less alcohol being showed in the episodes this season, but she did say there were tons and that jillian only likes to drink white wine, no red.

my poor friend, whenever she comes into town, i always grill her! I grilled her during Jason's season and now Jillian's. like I have nothing else to talk to her about, kinda sad...hahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
Yep, I asked my friend about that because I thought this season it looked like there was actually a little less alcohol being showed in the episodes this season, but she did say there were tons and that jillian only likes to drink white wine, no red.
my poor friend, whenever she comes into town, i always grill her! I grilled her during Jason's season and now Jillian's. like I have nothing else to talk to her about, kinda sad...hahaha!!!
I would too :)
I love that your name is Jillian :)

OMG....If you have not seen it, do not read this yet.

Just said no to Kyptinhuh.gif WTFhuh.gif I hope she also says no to Ed, he sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieg View Post
omg....if you have not seen it, do not read this yet.

Just said no to kyptinhuh.gif Wtfhuh.gif I hope she also says no to ed, he sucks.
i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked

Wow, what is she going to dohuh.gif I wish it would just happen, but at the same time I don't want it to be over. lol I am a loser, lol.

What is going on with all these men coming back and these crazy endings on the last two shows! I think Ed is very genuine with his feelings and I think she should pick him. I believe he is willing to make it work.