36 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

oh also i really hate the commercial for that stuff you roll on your head for headaches,
"head on, apply directly to the forehead, head on," that one takes the annoying cake!

and one we just die laughing over every time, i cant remember what its for, but they cut to testamonials of people on the street, and this fat old lady says "their giving it away for free? it must be good!"

hahahahahahaha like she thinks because its free its good, to me it must be some piece of crap they cant sell so they HAVE to give it away hahaha

#22 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by abbie
    oh also i really hate the commercial for that stuff you roll on your head for headaches,
    "head on, apply directly to the forehead, head on," that one takes the annoying cake!

And one we just die laughing over every time, i cant remember what its for, but they cut to testamonials of people on the street, and this fat old lady says "their giving it away for free? It must be good!"

hahahahahahaha like she thinks because its free its good, to me it must be some piece of crap they cant sell so they have to give it away hahaha
    ***" head on****

#23 samanthag

samanthag
    • 896 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

The commercial that really gets on my nerves is the Six Flags/Fiesta Texas commercial with the crazy old man dancing to the most irritating music ever!!!!
      Anyone know what I'm talking about?
      FI laughs at it & Rusty (my puppy) is annoyed & starts barking at the TV when it comes on!
      This commercial effects my entire family! ha!

#24 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

Oh, man. I LOVE the freecreditreport.com commercials! My FSIL and I sang them on our car ride to the Outerbanks. The guys who do them are a real band and I just think that's got to be a fun gig to have.

#25 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

The most annoying Canadian commercial is definitely "Oliver Jewellery"...... the cash man! I can't make it through one of his commercials. I always have to change the channel. Even muting it doesn't help because he's so nasty! lol. Maybe some fellow Canadians would agree with me!
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#26 amesharpe

amesharpe
          • 260 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

The one drives me crazy and my husband sings it every chance he gets is the McDonald's "gimme that filet-o-fish" commericial.

I can't wait until lent is over and they take this one off the TV!!!!

YouTube - Gimme that Filet-O-Fish

#27 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
            • 266 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amesharpe
              The one drives me crazy and my husband sings it every chance he gets is the McDonald's "gimme that filet-o-fish" commericial.

I can't wait until lent is over and they take this one off the TV!!!!

YouTube - Gimme that Filet-O-Fish
              LOL I'm watching that one right now...
              Mr & Mrs Newby

#28 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

I have never seen this Fillet o Fish commercial.

#29 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                • 583 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

I have a LOT of commercials that drive me up the wall. It's to the point where I barely watch TV anymore lol The pizza pops commercials, like the one where the robot explodes because he throws a pizza pop at him, and the Whiskas commercials with "Hubert", and those DAMN DOGS EATING!!! Those stupid dog treats commercials and the guy speaks really low so it really emphasizes how loud the dog is chewing... AGGGGH! I may have commercial-related anger issues lol

#30 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

I get grossed out by those anti-smoking commercials where they show surgery or the hole in the guy's throat. Ew!

The IO Digital Cable commercials bug me too. It's sad because I now know the phone number by heart to order cable. 877.393.4448 with those stupid mermaid tails flying. Grrr...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users