Sign in to follow this  
jmb0902

My DIY STD's are finally done! :) PIC Update Post #33!

Click the image to open in full size.

First of all, thank you Rachel (Rach220) for all your inspiration and help on this! They look oddly familiar, right? :)

I made the template on Microsoft PhotoWorks, and we took our own pics yesterday... I am so proud of my first DIY! I ordered these today from Vistaprint as small magnets, 200 for 29.99 isn't so bad! Let me know what you think, they are VERY simple... but I think that's okay!

joann they look awesome! great job!

dont forget to come back and update this thread when you get them so we know what you think of the vistaprint magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
joann they look awesome! great job!

dont forget to come back and update this thread when you get them so we know what you think of the vistaprint magnets!
Abbie- I'll definitely update with some pics when I get the magnets... fingers crossed they'll look okay :)

Oh those look so cute! I personally think sweet and simple is a great way to go. Your guests will like looking at these on their fridges! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
They lool great, You first crafting project... I am so proud :)
Thanks Month Twin :) I had no idea I would be so excited that I actually did something from scratch, haha! I keep checking the forum to see if anyone else has left comments... I'm such a dork:)